Selfish • Rihanna

I completely abandoned this book 💀

Shania you owe me $50 I told you she was pregnant. She hasn't posted her full body in forever

You're kinda psychotic in this 💀

You sat in front of your tv as you flicked through the channels on tv. You paused your movements for a moment once you heard the name of your ex lover. You stopped on the news channel and paid attention to the man speaking on tv.

"Rihanna is pregnant!" The newsman announced. "WHAT?!" You shouted. Afterwards they showed pictures of her and A$AP Rocky. You clenched your fists angrily. That was supposed to be you! Not some other man.

You turned the tv off quickly and grabbed your coat and shoes. You stomped down the stairs of your apartment complex and went straight to your car. You buckled up your seatbelt before making your way to Robyn's house.

When you finally got there you were met with a security guard. "Who are you in relation to Robyn?" The guard asked. "Her lost sister." You lied straight through your teeth.

"May I have your ID, ma'am?" He asked. "Well, of course! Let me go grab that for you real quick." You smiled. You went over to your car and grabbed a pen and paper. Were you really thinking about making a fake ID? Yes you were desperate and not to mention extremely jealous.

You showed the guard your fake ID and after a minute of inspection he surprisingly believed it. "Go on in Miss Fenty." He smiled, opening the gate for you to enter. You grinned and stepped in and walked to the front door.

You knocked at the door and Robyn came to answer in seconds. "How the hell you get in here?" She asked with a glare. "You ain't happy to see me?" You raised a brow. "What do you want?" She growled.

"I just came to visit. You know say congrats on the pregnancy." You explained. "What's the catch?" She asked. "No catch, that's it." You explained. "Surprised your selfish ass would even come here just to say congrats." She rolled her eyes.

"So may I come in?" You asked. "Fine, but no funny business, y/n. I mean it, I don't want to lose Rakim like I lost every other man cus of you." She said. "No funny business, I promise!" You replied.

You had a plan though, a sneaky plan you were sure would have Robyn running right back to you. You plopped on her couch as you looked around. "Nice house" you complimented. "Thanks, please don't touch anything while I'm gone." She said.

You nodded and she went into a different room before you heard distant voices. You couldn't really make any of what they were saying into coherent words. You couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about because you were a nosy person.

Then you saw them make an appearance and they approached you. "Y/n this is Rakim, Rakim this is Y/n. Please get along for me." Robyn said. You guys both nodded your heads before she left the room. You looked Rakim up and down before standing up.

"Eh I thought you'd be a little more cute." You chuckled. "Excuse me" he replied. "Oh, nothinggg" You sung. "You must be so happy with Robyn." You added. "Yes, I've never been more happier. She's an angel." He said.

You scoffed at his romance before changing your expression completely to reduce suspicion. "I'm so happy to hear. What a lovely relationship. I would hate to ruin with the shit I found with Robyn. Guess I should go—" "Wait, what did you find?" He asked.

You smiled and went through your photos to find the picture you photoshopped with expertise. It looked incredibly real if you do say so yourself. It was a photo of Robyn kissing drake. "This can't be real!" He said. "Oh but it is...I'm so sorry, Rakim." You feigned your sadness.

"Oh, well I outta—" "I know what you're thinking, confront her. But what I think you should do is get revenge. Cheat on her too." You advised. "But I can't do that, that would be wrong." He replies. "Well she was wrong too might as well get her back." You said.

"I guess you're right. Thanks, y/n." He replied. "You're so welcome." You said before escorting him out. You smirked as Robyn came back into the living room with a questioning look. "Why'd Rakim leave?" She asked. "Oh he had to go. I should too, nice seeing you again, Rob." You smiled and hugged her.

She surprisingly hugged you back which made you smile. "I'm proud of you. I've never seen you bond with one of my partners so well. Thank you." She smiled. A pit of guilt slowly formed in your stomach but you quickly brushed it off. "You're welcome" You simply said before going back to your car

A day later you woke up and all over your twitter feed you saw news about ASAP cheating. You still felt somewhat guilty but you played it cool when Robyn called you. "Robyn?" You said questioningly. "You never call me." You said.

"Y/n, Rakim cheated. I need emotional support and you're the only one I can call right now." She said. You felt horrible and you felt like you might even throw up. "Okay" You simply said.

After a few years you and Robyn were getting married and you still felt guilty. You decided that you couldn't get married to Robyn it would be wrong and cruel. So you wrote all of what you did in a letter and went back home. You felt relieved to get all that guilt off your chest but you were sad that you probably just lost Robyn forever. You also left a three year child behind. She wasn't yours but you guys bonded like she was.

A few minutes after you left you got a call from Robyn and you sighed but answered it. "Look, Robyn. I know how selfish I was being and how horrible of a thing I've done. I'm so sorry and we may not be together but I hope we can still be friends or at least act like we like each other. If not for us, for Raya." You said.

"Y/n, I'm not mad. I'm more shocked that you would even apologize for your actions. Rakim won't be coming back anytime soon—" "But I told him what I did, why isn't he back?" You arched a brow. "He fell out of love for me, y/n. Over these few years you've been the best and I think I'm falling back in love with you. Which is why I still wanna marry you...especially since you apologized." She said.

You smiled at her words and a few minutes later you were getting married to Robyn. You felt the happiest you been in this relationship now that you didn't have that guilt weighing you down. What really made your guilt fade was the fact that Rakim didn't want Robyn back after you told him what had happened. Now here you are with Robyn as your wife and a three year old kid you adored.

If there was a dislike button on wp I'd press it my own damn self