Part 2 (Edited)

Kazuha blushed to see Tomo's upper chest exposed. But Tomo looked a little worried for Kazuha since his face was super red at this point, without knowing he was blushing because of his exposed upper chest. He made Kazuha lay back down, and rest some more. For some reason he was pretty worried for Kazuha, although he has never been so worried for anybody in his life before. But from the day he found Kazuha in the rain looking dead on the ground, he had felt a very weird feeling he never felt before .(Of course in a good way)

After a while Kazuha fell asleep, and Tomo was running out of food. So he decided to go to Liyue Harbor, but before he left he wrote a note to Kazuha and put it near the bed.(I just want him to go to liyue harbor and ik he could have just got food from the inn TvT) It was pretty late and it's soon to be dark, and it isn't safe to travel during night. But Tomo is almost there at Liyue Harbor, before dark and he also brought his cat Tiya to tag along! (Idk the cat's name so I gave her a random one and it's a she btw) Tiya of course was very hungry, since she hasn't eaten all day long.

" Meow!~" while she spots tasty fish from Xiangling's restaurant.

Tomo chuckled. He walked over to Xiangling's restaurant and ordered some food.

" I would like 6 Fisherman's Toast, 4 Squirrel Fish, 9 Grilled Tiger Fish, 2 Sweet Madame, and a Jewelry Soup! To go please!" said Tomo with a big smile.

"Ok! Coming right up and that will also cost 11,467 moras pls!" said Xiangling.

" Ok here." handing Xiangling the moras.

After he got his food he gave one of his Grilled Tiger Fish to Tiya. Then something caught his eyes. It was a hair pin, and he thought to himself that it would look good on Kazuha. Then Tomo felt a hot feeling on his cheeks, when he thought of Kazuha. Tomo was imagining Kazuha being a cute little bunny, due to Kazuha's white and beautiful red eyes. The image of Kazuha in his head was too cute for him. So he went to buy the hair pin for Kazuha too.

When Tomo finally came back to Wangshu Inn from Liyue Harbor, he saw Kazuha still sleeping cuddled up like a cat just like Tiya when she's sleeping. Tomo then went to put away the food and stuff. Then Tiya jumped out from Tomo's chest, and walked away looking a little tired from the journey. But Tomo was also very tired, so he changed and moved Kazuha to the side a little so he could sleep too. He hoped Kazuha wouldn't mind him sleeping in the same bed as him. While blushing red like a tomato, and not even realizing it.

---------------------------------

Creator: I might post more due to winter break and I also have nothing to do! Tysm for reading this! And Im very sorry if you didn't like the story I totally understand and Im very sorry for  wasting you time on this story I deeply apologize to you :)  ❤️❤️❤️