Chapter 2

Laila :

I took dainty bites of my choco-sundae,enjoying its creamy flavour on my tongue. Hmmm, my nails look a little dull. Some bright nail polish would do the trick! My thoughts flew back to my 'crazy' sister.

Ugh! I thought her everything she needed to know as a teenage girl. She just HAD to follow my steps as the top-girl in school. Now she had make me feel like a fool out of myself when she dumped everything for horses.She even rejected a guy by saying that horses were much better than him! For God's Sake! What had happened there?

I crinkled my nose. Horses are SMELLY. I hate their 'horsey smell'. To be frank, 'horse-crazy' girls, they stink so much I wouldn't go a mile of them. P-ew...!!

I finished the last of my sundae and threw it away. Grabbing my purse,I left the house, brainstorming ideas on how to make my sister not as 'horse-crazy' as she is now. Yeah, who's gonna replace me when I graduate, right? Hah.

Mother:

I'm worried. So worried. My children! What could have happened?? What did I do wrong? Laila's obsessed with fame and popularity, Kiwwi with horses and Elias with sports.

I'm just so worried about Kiwwi. Her life revolves 24/7 around horses. I never see her studying. At least Laila and Elias study... on the night of the exams....

I'm hopeless. I'll never be a good mother.

No.

My children need me. I have to be strong, have to be determined. Whenever there's a will, there's a way. I'll ask my sister, Ellie, to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update!! ><" Hehe. I'm so busy with schoolwork! Stay tuned!!