TRUE BLOOD Heat (special Pt)

(Next day)

I opened my eyes with a heavy headache. I rubbed my eyes getting used to the light. It's like I am being born again hehe... I looked my side to met with the most sinful yet most cutest sight ever. My alpha is hugging me all naked with a cute pout. Ho can someone be this much cute and hot at the same time.

I rubbed my nose against his scent gland scenting him more. I hummed in satisfaction when it was done.

" it smells good" I flinched my life out at the Sudden voice. I saw him already looking at me with full of fondness and love. I kept staring at him without knowing myself.

" staring is bad my love" I blushed at the nick name. I was about to say something when a disgusting taste came across my mouth.
I covered it with my palm controlling throwing out on the bed. I felt myself being teary. I saw him looking at me worriedly. I looked at his eyes telling him to take me to the washroom. As he got the point he lifted me up and rand to the washroom. He put me down bending me into to the sink as I threw up everything. He held my hair keeping it without falling on my face.

When I was done I lifted my face only to see my messed up reflection from the mirror. He rubbed my back soothing the pain felt from my lover tummy. I leaned back only to met with the wormth of his bear chest. Feeling his swollen nipples against my back is a full of bliss.

"Tae, baby... Are you feeling good?" I only hummed in response. Words didn't slipped from my mouth. I felt drained out. If kookie didn't held me, I am sure I would have been taste the floor now. I felt numb and exhausted. Like ripped apart. The feeling cold air running through my hole made my body shivered.

I again looked at my reflection. My body is a mess. A beautiful mess tho. I chuckled at my thoughts and blush at the late night event. I saw him smirked. I forrowed my eyebrows.

" well, it's obvious you being a beautiful mess after last night fluff ball." my jaw dropped cuz he didn't move his lips I mean he didn't talk. It's like I heard his thoughts. It's not linking just I heard him.

"I can hear you honeycube" well that's it.... I pinched his arms and he hissed removing his arms from me. I was about to fall when he grabbed me again.

"y-you can hear me?"
"hmm...." he said lifting me and keeping me in the bathe tub. " I winced when my Lowe body met with hot water. I felt stinging sensation of my asshole as I glared at Jk. He sheepishly smiled at me. Well, I wonder how I survived through fvcking 10 rounds. I am sure I won't be able to walk for weeks.

" you loved it tho" I looked at him. He went behind me and sat in the bathe tub pulling me to him. I layed on his chest feeling so calm and worm. I hummed in satisfaction. He looks he didn't expect me to talk as after screaming and moaning like a.......last night And throwing up the hell out of me, it definitely won't be possible.

I closed my eyes as he cleaned my thighs from the lufa removing the sticky surface from my skin.

After done cleaning ourselves he dried me up from a towel and gave me a clean sheet to cover my naked body. Ofc he can't find any clothes in a abnoned house. He turned to his wolf and linked me to get on him. I sat on his back and Hugged his black silky fur snuggling into his body. I felt extremely tired as I fellt my vision blurry....again...

No one pov

They came to their pack house as they welcomed by big ass hugs from everyone. Tae was still asleep on his back. They didn't rush as they saw how much is the omega tired. He's pale and swollen. It was a pain to see him like this to everyone. Special for Jungkook. He felt guilty.

He brought him to their room and lyed him down on the soft mattress. He changed him to his white shirt without anything under him. He knew the omega's body will reject any fabric on his sensitive places. He also changed to some sweat pnts and Hugged the petite omega who is cuddling the pillow like his life diffend on it. He kissed the top of his head and murmered a sweat "I love you" as he also drifted to the dreamland.