~Part 16~

[ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟞][ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕]

There was shouting but it faded quickly. The silence was deafening, yet peaceful. It felt so wrong though. You wanted to go back you didn't care how much pain you were in. You felt like your body was being tugged and you began to hear incoherent talking.

Y/N began to shuffle slightly, making what seemed to be whimpering noises. Denki, Hitoshi and Aizawa's heads whipped around and instantly noticed Y/N's eyes fluttering open. She sat up and began spluttering and coughing up small amounts of blood. Aizawa moved her into a position as to where she would choke and let her cough it out.

You felt Aizawa's calloused hands move you around and heard Denki and Hitoshi desperately calling your name and trying to calm you down. You eventually drifted back to reality and burst into tears upon seeing your boys sitting there with you. Hitoshi pulled you in to a gentle hug and Denki sandwiched you from behind. It was calming to be back in their arms once more. As soon as the boys released you, Aizawa pulled you in for a hug, holding you tightly, as if he were a father.

Pain tugged at your throat, threatening to make you pass out again, but you tried to speak anyway. "So-orr-y..." You scratched out. Aizawa picked up a cup of water and passed it to you. All three of them could tell how bad that hurt and tried to hush you. You agreed not to speak until it was safe for your health. During the time you had been unconscious, the three of them had discovered your many bruises and burns from being attacked. Denki and Hitoshi had instantly made up their minds that they would stay with you at all times from now on.

A/N: Holy shitttttt, I forgot Y/N had a quirk lol