Caesar's Conquest of Carthage

Rome was a spectacular city formed upon five great, godly hills protected by the two twin angels. This city had blossomed into a center of the Ancient world due to its immense road system allowing for excellent travel of its swarms of soldiers trained since children in the notorious Caesarian barracks that yielded soldiers as fierce as those of the legendary Spartans. This great empire began with the gruesome attacks of Caesar on the small ancient empire of Carthage. Caesar led 8 groups of battalions, each of approximately 2000 soldiers across the Apennines and up the coast of the Adriatic Sea towards the damned soils of Carthage. As they descended the Apennines, the Carthaginians began to prepare their warriors for the beginning of war. They had the women of the villages created shields lined with precious metal and painted with purple dye created by the Phoenicians while the men completed intense training attempting to increase agility and strength. The Romans marched through the valleys leading towards Carthage. These Romans were followed by young boys, spreading 100s of tons of salt among the fields suffusing with ripe crops. This salt permanently scarred these once holy lands given fertility by the goddess of Artemis destroying Carthage's agricultural possibilities for the rest of history ending the Carthage empire and leading to the destruction of the Hellenistic Period and the beginning of a Rome based time.