Danger

The man appeared in front of her, "Miss Hyejin?"

"Yes?"

"I got news from someone that Wheein is in danger."

"What do you mean?" She's confused now.

"My source said that Ravi only signed the contract with Wheein-shi because they wanted to do something."

"What something do you mean? Do they want to hurt Wheein?" Hyejin frowns.

"I guess so, but I'm not sure yet. It's just news I got from someone."

"Okay, thank you. I will handle it. Just tell me immediately if you have any details about that."

"Yes, Miss Hyejin,"

After they talked, she went to Ravi's company to meet Wheein. She wanted to make sure she was okay, but she didn't know what to tell her about what she knew, because Wheein might think that she didn't trust her decision at all. She didn't want Wheein to feel that she didn't support her decision and she just wanted to destroy the image of Ravi so that she would change her mind to leave Ravi's company and join them again in RBW. Even if there's half of her that wants that kind of idea, she still can't do it because she might hurt Wheein.

After a while, she went into the company of Ravi. All the staff greeted her. She asked some people if they knew where Wheein was. They gave her the directions. She bowed at them and immediately went to a room. She knocks first, and someone opens the door, greeting her with a smile. She smiles back at her and sees Wheein at the back looking at her.

"Yah, Hyejinah!"

"Wheeinah!" She went to her side and hugged her.

"Yah! Why are you here? " Wheein looks at her with a confused face.

"Wae? Am I not welcome here? " She showed her a sad face that made Wheein cringe at her.

"Aishh! What's that? " Wheein pointed to the plastic bag she was holding.

"Here I'll buy you guys some food. It doesn't look good that I'm coming here empty-handed, right? You might just swear at me if I didn't bring anything. "

"Good thing you know. Gomawo Hyejinah!"

They had finished preparing the foods she had purchased and were about to begin eating when her phone began to vibrate. She looked at it. She was shocked, but she stayed calm so that Wheein would not suspect anything.

She looks at the message, "Miss Hyejin, I heard that Ravi has a wave of hidden anger and jealousy towards RBW, so to have an act of revenge, they contacted Wheein to be part of their company to take revenge not only on the company of RBW but also Mamamoo. They wanted to overthrow every one of you, and to succeed, they used Wheein because they knew she was the one who could not suspect every situation in there, they knew she would accept their contract immediately. Be careful, they know that all of you love Wheein, and they will use her to break all of you. "

She replied to the text message she received, "Thank you for the information. Please don't tell anyone yet about it. We cannot trust everyone." After she sent it, she was in deep thought when Wheein asked her.

"Yah! What's the matter? You look like you're seeing a ghost on your phone." Wheein laughs a bit and continues eating.

"Wheeinah, do you have any plans for today?"

"Wae? Are you planning something? Mianhae, I can't go with you because I have a schedule later after this," she replied while eating her food.

"Can I come with you?" She looks at her with puppy eyes, hoping that she will agree.