4

Craig's pov

The day went slow but eventually ended. we all went home to get ready for the party. Now I was hanging out at the said party with a bunch of people I don't know except for Xavier, Jason, angel, toman, George, and Omar. I looked around the place and everyone was running wild. People were drinking, smoking, and breaking things, but I couldn't judge I was drinking as well. I got up and started walking around to find my friends. I found Jason who was cussing out some guy who put the moves on angel. I walked to a different room and saw toman and George singing along to the music while standing on a table. In the corner of that room, I saw Xavier holding a red cup and biting his lip. I looked and saw some guy making goo-goo eyes at him. I was drunk enough to do something really stupid, so I walked over to Xavier and put my arms on either side of him. "Craig, what are you doing?" Xavier slurred slightly tipsy. I smirked "making that guy stay away from you." I said before I kissed Xavier sliding my hands to the small of his back. Xavier gasped but kissed me back. I saw the guy walk away out of the corner of my eye, but I couldn't bring myself to stop. I licked Xavier's bottom lip and he opened his mouth. I explored every part of his mouth before I finally pulled away. Xavier was panting and blushing and fuck he looks hot. "Let's go back to my place," I said leading Xavier back to my place.

Next day
Xavier's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. My head ached, my stomach ached, and I couldn't remember a thing. I sat up and looked around then started to panic. I wasn't in my room I was in some stranger's room. I felt movement next to me and slowly turned my head. I mentally screamed Craig was laying next to me, and from what I could tell he was naked. I blushed as everything from last night came flooding back. "Oh my God, we did it," I whisper shouted to myself not wanting to wake Craig. I did it with I guy who hated me when we were younger and I just started hanging out with two days ago. I rubbed my temples and got up I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I was about to leave, but I looked back at Craig still sleeping like a baby. I do like him I've liked him for a long time. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead then left to go home.

Xavier's house

I walked into my house and up the stairs to my room. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. I started recalling what happened between me and Craig, but loud footsteps ruined it. My dad kicked my door open my mom screamed at him to stop. "Where the fuck were you?" He snarled at me "i-i-i" I tried to speak but sobbed instead. My dad went wide-eyed "you have a HICKEY!" he yelled walking over to me grabbing the front of my shirt. "IS THIS WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE SLEEP AROUND LIKE SOME WHORE!!!" my dad slapped me across the face leaving a red mark. "LET HIM GO!!"  My mom screamed at the sight of me getting hurt bringing her to tears. My dad dropped me to the ground and stormed out. My mom sobbed and ran over to me bringing me into her arms. We both sobbed and held onto each other trying to calm one another down. Later that day the police showed up at our house to question my dad. He put on a nice guy act and the police believed everything he said.