It's Still Date Night

"So you're still not talking to me?" Gabriel said through the phone while he was driving to his parents house to drop off  the kids. We've been married for 7 years and have 3 kids together. Every other Thursday, we go on a date night. It doesn't matter what we do or where we go. As long as it's just us enjoying each other's time and company. No phones, well they are on vibrate, and no other distractions or conversations about work or the kids or anything other than each other besides the basic, "How was your day?," just to make sure we were good just in general. You know what I mean. Even our parents, siblings, and friends that keep them, know not to hit us up unless it's so dyer we HAVE to come through. But today, I was still pissed at him from two days ago. Tuesday, we were good, texting each other throughout the day until he called me on some bullshit during MY lunch break talkin about some, "It's a business trip. You don't even have to be that mad. At least I'm telling you now. Better late than never, right?!" That's when I hung up on his ass. I don't even normally do all this cursing and shit unless I'm pissed, which takes alot, but right now, I still am.

I don't care that he has a business trip, he always does. But he didn't tell me until the week of and it's like, the fuck!? "It's only the weekend, baby." SHUT UP!! He knew for like two weeks. I know he's busy as the District Engineer for his company, but come on, any other time, he would tell me as soon as he knows. So, I gotta trick for his ass. He's lucky I even picked up this phone call. Wait, I am still on the phone, huh?
"What's there to talk about?" I say dryly.
"Sorry baby. I just got a lot on my mind these last few weeks and I really didn't remember until a few days ago when my boss reminded me. But is it really that big of a problem?"
"The fact that you said sorry and then go back and say is it that big of a problem, shows me you don't give a fuck Gabriel! AND you still don't get what it is that I'm actually upset about." Is he serious? Like for real? Like, I really don't care about the short notice, 'cause I know he can forget, anyone can, especially with a lotta stress. But it's the fact that he's acting like I can't be upset about it. Even if I do get over it, which I normally get over things really easily, I can STILL be upset about it. I had plans this weekend, and that has to change now. I mean, I can adjust to things but it's like, just be considerate of the fact that I now have to adjust to things because of your forgetfulness, is all I'm saying. Respect my time too.
"Ok, tell me then? Tell me what it is that I'm not getting? Or maybe not since, I don't give a fuck about you Grace!" he says loudly.
"Language!" I hear the kids say in the background.
"What the fuck ever. It's still Date Night. Just send me the location of whatever the fuck place you picked and I'll meet you there. Don't worry about getting me. Get dressed at your parent's place." I say with an attitude and hang up. I know I'm being petty... kind of. He doesn't have clothes there, so he'll have to go buy some, and now he's pissed at me, especially for hanging up on him. I don't care though. I'm frustrated and extremely sexually frustrated 'cause I refuse to have sex with him or let him touch on me 'cause I'm pissed and it's been 2 1/2 days since we last had sex AFTER coming off my cycle. And I know he's just as sexually frustrated. I know he would've wanted to do it every day this week till he had to leave , 'cause he's a sex crazed monster that's always horny. But imma show him.

I already took my shower and I'm putting on his favorite perfume that he likes me wearing, which also happens to be my favorite as well. He says it gets him automatically in the mood when he smells it on me. I got out one of the sexiest outfits I've ever bought. I don't know where I thought I was gonna be wearing this, but I am wearing TODAY!! It's a sexy spaghetti strap badange lace mini bodycon dress that stops about 2 inches under my butt and in his favorite color on me, Golden Yellow, with pearl stud earrings and a gold tennis bracelet, and snake skin strapped stilettos. I did loose curls to my hair which is also his favorite style on me, next to me pulling it up in a ponytail to pull on when we have sex... Maybe I should do that instead.... Hmmmmm. I already took so long doing my curls, so maybe next time. I relax my hair, but it is still very thick and armpit length, so it's still a LOT to do!