CHAPTER 6

Y/n p.o.v : This mansion is big enough...Does he deals with all these alone?No idea about his family...Are all mafias fond of being alone... silly

Tae : Go and  fresh up...Change this one

Y/n : What..Hey mister...U even didn't give me a time to think about this marrige...Then u r asking me to change the dress?

Tae : Yeah..So what

Y/n : Are u dumb...Do u think I have taken all my stuff along with me?

Tae : I see

Y/n : Then what will I wear tonight

Tae : I'm okay if u don't have anything...

Y/n : You pervert....

Tae : Are u gonna sleep with this Cindrella costume?

Y/n : Not at all

Tae : Go and fresh up...I will turn the lights off now

Y/n : No...

Y/n headed up to the washroom...seems like...she don't have anything to change...So she secretly picked Tae 's hoodies

Y/n is back...Tae was flinched to see Y/n like this...She was so attractive and cute..Tae made a fake cough

Y/n (worried tone) : What happened...do u need some water?

Tae : Don't come near me...or else...

Tae : Why are u wearing my hoodie?

Y/n : I don't have anything to wear...

Tae : It's for the last time....

Y/n : Wait what...Are u crazy...Who the hell is fond of borrowing ur clothes....

Tae : (stop girl....you will be mine soon)

Y/n : I'm gonna sleep on the couch....

Tae : Why....Why..are afraid of.....

Y/n : Maybe...

Tae : Lemme tell you something ...At first...When I bought this mansion...I felt something weird...I just feels like... someone is behind me...I could see a shadow other than mine....Then I asked it's ex- owner...He said that...He had a nephew....She was soo elegant and cute....And one day... Someone gone crazy for her and proposed her but she rejected as she don't want to have any type of stuff affecting her studies...But the boy gone crazy and did something I can't tell u...So because of those embarassment , She commited suicide by making herself drown in the bathtub...
She had a cut on her wrist...After one hour...Her parents carried her to the hospital...She was still alive and was telling that she will come for a revenge...

Y/n (silly tone) : Oops that so sad....

Tae : Aren't u afraid or not?

Y/n : Do you think I believed ur stupidity fantastic story?huh

Tae : W-What

Y/n : After all...I was scared... But I kept checking ur heart rate...But it was normal....And after that...If anyone got a cut on his/her wrist...She won't last for more than five minutes...And she was in the bathtub right...So her wound was exposed to water...So her blood drained faster...So....

Tae (embarrassed) : Soo

Y/n : I won't believe you anymore...Such a liar (smirk )

Tae : Y/n...stop...That wasn't what that I actually meant....She died cause she hanged....

Y/n : why don't u say that she was killed by someone..

Y/n : Mr. Kim Taehyung....I would believe the story if u add some logic....your story seems amazing...but ur acknowledgment is really poor...As my suggestion...u should start writing a book...

Tae (gnashing his teeth ) : Belive me or not...It's on you

Y/n : (smirk)

Tae : I'm gonna turn the lights off

Y/n : Umm...okay

Tae turned off the lights

Y/n p.o.v : Does he said was truth..what if that girl come back for revenge...Seems like...I can't sleep...I need someone to sleep beside...what about Tae..It's okay...After all...He is my husband even in papers...So I can ask him....

Y/n : Ta - e

Tae : what y/n

Y/n : Can I sleep with you?

Tae : aren't u scared...I can't control that much...

Y/n : It's okay..but I can control...

Tae : Don't tell me that u r afraid of...

Y/n : N-no I- I'm not...I used to sleep with someone hugging tightly... otherwise I use my giant teddy...But now I don't have any of them....

Tae : Okay okay (laughing hard inside)

Y/n : Thank u

Y/n laid beside Tae...She felt uncomfortable as she don't have anyone to give her a cuddle...But suddenly she could feel a large muscled arm cuddling u....But U felt comfortable....So you didn't make him down...

Tae p.o.v : Aww...this girl is soo cute when sleeping..I will make u to fall for me...my dear babygirl

They slept together.