Welcome to Encanto

You walk through a lush jungle as I see a brick road. You follow it to see a pin of donkeys and small houses covering the road. It's so colorful you think as you start to explore and music starts to play.

Mirabel: "Drawers! Floors! Doors! Let's go!"

You see one of the houses move and your shocked. I've never seen house do that before and you take out a notebook that you have your backpack and start frantically writing stuff down. You here something about a family blessing as you hear the doors open.

You go and hide from the family as you see them come out. The girl who was singing comes out first and stands in the middle of the family.

Mirabel: "Welcome to the family Madrigal! The home of the family Madrigal! (We're on our way!) Where all thе people are fantastical and magical, I'm part of thе family Madrigal!"

You follow the family but keep your distance and start to learn about some of there powers. One controls the weather, one can heal, and for a short time you heard that they don't talk about a dude named Bruno. You start to write this in your notebook.

The woman starts to talk to three kids as they start ask the woman questions and she takes a cup of coffee out of one of their hands.

Mirabel: "And that's why coffee's for grown-ups!"

You laugh a bit

She starts to move on and starts to dance with two guys.

Mirabel: Two guys fell in love with family Madrigal, and now the part of the family Madrigal! See, Tío Félix married Pepa! And my dad married Julieta! That's how Abuela became an abuela Madrigal (let's go, let's go)!

You write all that down and keep following the family as the kids start asking more questions. "Wait, who's the sister and who's the cousin?" one ask, "There's so many people!" The second one says and you think, there are only 12 people.

Mirabel: "I think it's time for a grandkid round up (grandkid round up!)"

Y/N: "Oh no"

You get a new pencil ready to write everything you hear and you write everything down. The kids start asking what the woman's gift is and you follow behind them waiting to hear her answer until you reach the house and hear.

Dolores: "Mirabel didn't get a gift"

Your excitement fades and you walk away putting your notebook back into your backpack. You start to walk in search of a place to stay.