confession

It took 5 days to rebuild Casa Madrigal, and on the 6th day the was a party. Mirabel is handed a door knob with a M on it and she puts it and a golden light shines. You feel the magic courses through veins. You feel alive and everyone gets there magic back. After that the house came back to life and waves at Mirabel.

Mirabel: Hello Casita

The family goes in and you wait outside but some yells.

???: Y/n! Come in here

You go in and you go upstairs. You look around and in the back the house you feel something...Something new. You keep walk and you find a shed and the door knob was glowing. You touch it and the door begins to glow as it changes to you. The image shows you surrounded by music notes and it feels you with great joy. You go back to the front where you see a party being held but you keep going and you see Camilo in the front.

Y/n: Hey Camilo

Camilo: Y/n!

Camilo stands straight for what seems to be the first time. You get closer to him and his face turns bright red. He closes his eyes and kisses you on the cheek. You are starstruck and your face looks like a tomato.

Camilo: I'm sorry! I-I just didn't want to miss my chance to-

You put your finger on your his lips and smile

Y/n: Only took you ten years

You grab his collar and lift him up

Y/n: Now come here lover boy! ♥️   

You kiss him on the lips and his whole body goes soft as he lifts his foot off the ground. You let go and put him down. You feel and see the love in his eyes and to you he looks like if a volcano went off inside his head. His whole body was red. Dolores, Pepa, and Isabela come out behind a box.

The three: ~Awwwww~

Camilo: Urgh! 

(A hour later) 

You and Camilo are looking at the stary sky on the balcony holding hands. You want to kiss him again and you to as the swells in your head and kisses back. You let go and you to start to dance. You spin and jump, he lifts you, and you two dance like no tomorrow. The dies down as your movements become more precise as stare into his eyes and it's like a ballet. But then the music goes up and gets more intense. In the end, your stuck staring at him and when the song ends, you two kiss.