Damn #3

Jasmin's pov:
once I get upstairs I find some a sexy pair of pjs and get into them and wait for the boys on our bed.

I could hear them walking upstairs and then they walked into our room and smiled "mama you look gorgeous"Jaylen said "hmm I mean you two would look so much better naked" i replied as they started to get undressed

I could hear them walking upstairs and then they walked into our room and smiled "mama you look gorgeous"Jaylen said "hmm I mean you two would look so much better naked" i replied as they started to get undressed. I was sat up on our bed and Jaylen pushed me down so I was on my back and started kissing from my boobs and moving his way down while Jayden was tying my arms to the frame of the bed. Jaylen unclimbed my underwear and pulled them of and started kissing me which made me Moan. Jayden started kissing my neck and unclipped my bra and started sucking my boobs which made me moan even even more. Jaylen shoved his dick inside me when I didn't expect him to which made me gasp and arch my back tugging and the rope. Every thrust felt so good and I couldn't stop moaning "ohhh yes fuuckkk!" I moaned which caused Jayden to groan. "Oh fuck I'm gunna cum"I said "cum for me princess cum" as he said that I released all over him and Jayden unclipped to ropes and told me to get on all fours so I did. He started pounding into "ohhh yes daddy fuckkk" I moaned as his thrusts felt deeper every time"ohh fuck yeah" groaned Jayden. He slapped my ass and grabbed my hair and tugged at it " oh my god I'm gunna cum ohh" I moaned and he slowed down and thrusted hard into me and made me cum all over him and after all of that pleasure my legs were shaking as I laid flat out on the bed and soon after we all fell asleep right after on top of each other.