Part 5

Gwen's POV

"Ok then.... Anyway, where do you guys usually record your Anime songs?" I asked. "Uh.... in the office. Come on, I'll show you it" Igor led me upstairs and to the office. We went in, where we saw something... maybe a person. "Hey Peter" Igor said and a figure turned around. "Hi" The figure responded. "Hi. I'm Gwen from Random Encounters" I said. "I'm Peter, the music producer for Igor's songs" Peter said. Ok, this is definitely not the same Peter I know. "And I sometimes make instrumentals for them" He added. "Why sometimes?" I asked. "Cause he can also make instrumentals" Peter pointed to Igor and I was shocked. "You can make instrumentals? I thought you were just a songwriter and a singer" I said. "You also didn't know I used to be a gamer as well" Igor said. ".......... no, I did not" I said. Peter laughed. "Oh god" Igor said. "What?" I asked. Igor looked down and I did too. And I noticed that his cat........., I don't know his name, their both alike,....., got on his leg. "Hi Chairman Meow" His name is Chairman Meow. "Cats are so sneaky" Peter said. "Yeah, and quiet" I said. Chairman Meow got off Igor's leg and Igor picked him up. "So..... wait, we keep seeing a cat come into the stream room. Was that Chairman?" I asked. "Yea, that was him. He keeps interuppting me every time I record when I'm playing games and grasp onto my leg. I like to say that he attacks me" Igor said. "Oh my god, I get attacked by a cat too" I said. "Is it Nate's black cat?' "How'd you know it was her?" "Because she attacks me too" "No way. Did we just find another thing we have in common?" "I think we did" Igor, Peter, and I laughed. Then I noticed that Chairman looked at something, and hissed. "Why'd he hiss?" I asked. "I don't-" Igor turned around. "Hey! Why are you in the doorway?" He asked, then I turned around to face AJ.