sussy baka 😳

Y/n goes to school yes and all of that but she isn't like other girls. She had a original haircut and wasn't a simp! She were walking down the street and tripped ALMOST tripped over a goat but she didn't. Senpee was there.

"wow she isn't like other girls." Woman man said cuz our girl y/n isnt like the other girls that are always falling in other fanfics you know...

Y/n looked at the she man and wondered........

"Wow i wonder how many boys are simping for that girl."

Senpoopy followed her home cuz everyone falls for anime boys who are stalkers! She noticed and played hard to get.

"Stop it overly attractive woman! I got a spoon and i will use it!" Senpoe backed away and started running and almost tripped on the same goat.

"Haha stupid goat i didnt trip" then a coconut fell on him and he went into a coma.

"Haha that guy got hit by a coconut!" Y/n exclaimed in pog and funni💃

Y/n then went rolling down the street.

Senpie came back and yelled,

"Hey person date me."
"Oh sorry im not lesbian but im sure there are many other woman 😊"

"Im a guy"
Y/n was pog and teehee embarrassed 😳👉👈 she apologized and out of guilt and pity agreed to date him.

After 3 whole weeks y/n walked up to senpai and said "hey i never liked your hair or face you idiot" he ran away yelling caca. He became big floating fire.

"Suffer my wrath 😎" and started selling y/n's hair on ebay 😮😮😬😬😲😲😲😵😵😖😩

"Oh no im not an og anymore 😭" is all she could say. She was cursed with simp and started obsessing over ken from barbie. The message of this story is simp for ken and not men who look like women that become a lady's smeared period blood with ted bundy's constipated face on it 😊👍.