I can't seem to remember.

This is a vent (in a way) Please keep this in mind while reading.

TW : Derealization, death (kinda?) Just heads up :]

ALSO Player goes by Dustin and Noob goes by Penny here just like the last fic I did!! ^^

___

I couldn't remember him, his name seem familiar. But I can't remember who he was. "Player? Dustin?" It's so familiar but, I couldn't even remember who he was. "Hey, ready for the big day?" He said happily, "uhm." I pause for a second. "You seem off are you ok sweetie?" Sweetie? That name feels like he called me that before. But I don't know. "Uh, yeah!" "Are you sure? You seem, really off today." I didn't know what to say but "w-who are you?" I finally spoke out. "Huh, Penny it's me Dustin? You're playing with me right?" He held my hand concerned. I pull my hand, "I, I'm sorry. I Don't remember you at all." He looked at me, "Penny, you don't? I'm your partner, Player?" "Sounds familiar but, I can't put my finger on it." "Oh, oh no." He start to panic, "Do you remember this?" He brought up pictures of us together in various places. I felt that these memories happened before but, I still don't remember. "I'm sorry, I still don't remember all this." He looked shocked. "You really don't remember me?" "No, i'm very sorry." He tried everything to trying to make me remember him but everything was just a blur memory. He looked at me, "Penny, im sorry, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to, this was all my fault I'm so sorry you don't remember me." He started to tear up, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." "It's ok, it's fine. I appreciate that you're trying so hard to making me remember, but I'm sorry that I don't remember anything. I'm starting to feel like I was fake this entire time, I'm so sorry." "F-Fake? You're not fake, I know that. But what if I am? You clearly don't remember me, and what if this was just." He stopped himself "I should stop talking. I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. Even if we been together for awhile, I'm sorry Penny, I didn't expect you to forget all this, maybe it was something? I'm sorry, I can't." I hugged him. "Hey, don't worry about it, maybe I did remember you. I'm not sure. But thank you for trying." While I was hugging him, he looked at me "Heh, I guess right?" He slowly started fading, "W-why are you?-" Oh no, don't tell me this was. "P-Player? Why are you?-" "Look like I was the fake one after all huh?" He chuckled. "Player! Please stay, I might not remember you but please stay." I tried to hold him the hardest I can until I saw him going through my hands. "I love you, and see you soon Penny." "NO NO PLAYER PLEASE." He was gone, he was fake. I stayed there crying. "WHY, WHY COULDN'T YOU REMEMBER. THIS WAS ALL MY FAULT WHY COULDN'T I REMEMBER HIM.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU REMEMBER YOUR OWN MEMORIES."

Why couldn't you remember the person who loved you the most.