New Friend?

After all that happened, I couldn't comprehend how I almost died by other Player, a fake most likely. But I regret it. If i died I would go with the REAL Player, right? I tried to lessen the bleeding from my left eye with my hoodie until someone showed up behind me, I jumped thinking I would have gotten hurt again, they look at me confused, "Uh, are you ok?" From scared to confused, "You're not gonna hurt me?" "No??" His voice was a bit distorted but understandable. He looked familiar but his eyes were blurred, like he was blind but still can see. He had a crown on his shirt though and blond looking hair, with a beard I suppose. He bent down to me, "Huh, what are y-" he pulled bandage out of his pocket. "Hold still." He pushed my hair back placing bandages around my left eye. "There! No need to get worked up dude." I touched my left eye. "Thank you." "No problem dude!" Him saying "dude" sounds familiar, but once again due to not having great memory, or lost them even, I couldn't remember his name. "What's your name, sir?" "You can call me V3Ter@n" He start to glitch out, "Uh, I didn't quite got that, sorry." "I forgot that I can't say that name, you can just call me Eric!" Eric, sounds so familiar. But I can't remember. "Nice name, Eric! You can call me Penny." "Penny, huh. Nice to meet you Penny!" He held out his hand, we both shaked hands. With little doubt I felt like that he's gonna try to kill me, or even hurting me. I know I can't give him the trust yet. "Do you know, Player?" "Player? Yeah, why?" "Oh, you do know that we were partner's right?" "Yes?" He sounded confused. Part of me is thinking that he doesn't know me either. "Sorry Eric, I thought you knew me." "Well, you do sound and look familiar too." At least that was something. Sadly, that wasn't enough time to stand around here, but where can I even go? Everything here is just a white blank place without memories, I can't remember anything?? I started banging on the ground in anger. "I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. IF MY MEMORY WASN'T GONE OUT OF NOWHERE, WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOMEWHERE." I sob in tears. "Hey, Hey dude. It's ok, this isn't your fault. Sometimes remembering things is hard. But we'll get through this ok? Even if this space is just a white place with nothing. I think that we'll make it out here dude." "WHAT IF HE HURTS ME AGAIN OR EVEN YOU ERIC?" I yelled in anger without thinking.

"I promise that he won't. We will defeat him. And that's a promise."

I stopped for a second. "Alright, I trust you."