CHapter 2: I think he likes me!

Xavier in the chapter pic ;)

As we were going up the stairs Marcus asked me if he knew any vacant rooms, and I mumbled "Now you want my opinion huh" I heard him chuckle. He found some vacant rooms on the first two floors, and then when we went up to my floor there was only Greg, Dan, and Xavier left. Greg got a room 7 doors down from me, and Xavier he got the one right next to me. MArcus then took Dan up to his floor and waved a goodbye to me. I was so exhausted, I was drifting off to sleep when I heard musc start to come from next door, at first it was bearable, but it soon started to become exceptionally loud, and thats when I got pissed I went over next door and banged on the door, After me banging on the door for like 5 minutes, Xavier finally opened it, he had no shirt on and was wearing only boxers, I couldn't help staring, he had a perfectly toned six pack and his pecs were huge, I looked down to where his boxers where, and the bulge I saw practically made me start drooling. He laughed at me, tha brought me out of my thoughts, and then I looked at him with a forced face of anger and said " Your music is way too loud" and he looked at me with an amused look and said "thats cool" in a sarcastic tone, then I grunted at him and said " Can you turn that shit down, I needa get some sleep" he leaned into me and put his lips to my ear and said " Sleep is for the weak, but because you're so cute I'll turn it down" He then winked at me and closed his door.

I was so shocked and happy, he called me cute I thought. I had a major hard on from the way his breath hit my skin, it made my skin tingle. I went back to my room, logged onto a porn site and realised myself.

It was about 2 in the afternoon when I woke up, I took a shower and got dressed then went down to the dining pavillion. I went down and saw Greg and Xavier, fixing themselves up some breakfast, as soon as I walked in they both turned around to see me Greg looked at me with lust and Xavier just let out a chuckle. I went into the fridge and go some leftover pizza and heated it up. Brittany soon came, and greeted me with a hug, I heard a grunt escape Xavier's mouth, but I just ignored it, and went into a conversation with Brittany, " I was talking to Zack yesterday and he asked me out on a date!" said Brittany

I faked sighed and said " Oh man I was hoping he would go out with me" I said with a smile

Britt laughed and said " We both now I have a bigger ass than you do Adam" She said wiggling her butt

I laughed and took my pizza out of the microwave . Gary then walked in, Gary was a very old and high ranked vampire, He was one of marcus' oldest friends, when we first met he became attached to me, and I don't mean in a best friend way I mean he was in love with me and he loved to declare his love for me anytime he could, He greeted me with a hug and a lustful smile, I gave him a dry smile then went to go and get something to drink, and thats when Gary grabbed my ass. I was so surprised I dropped the jug of blood I had and it splattered all over the floor, I slipped and was about to fall and probably bust my head open when Xavier caught me. His eyes were looking straight in mine, when he grabbed me I felt my whole body start to tingle, he looked so lost in my eyes, and I could swear he was going to kiss me, he smiled at me and was about to say something but Gary pushed him and he lost of hold of me when Gary grabbed me and he put me back up on my feet and said " Oh babe I'm so sorry I didnt mean to surprise you I just couldn't resist touching your ass" he said with a smile, I was so angry with him but I just said " It's fine nothing bad happened to me" with another dry smile. He was about to hug me when I heard Xavier go " NO what the fuck, it's not okay, you're creepy as fuck dude and you could've really hurt him you dumbass" I saw Gary's face turn into a frown and he said " Listen here boy don't talk to me in that way, I could kill you in 2.5 seconds If I wanted too"

"Bring it on you old peice of shit" said Xavier I knew if I let this thing go on things would get pretty ugly so I stepped in between both of them and said " You both need to calm ourselves down". They both looked at me like they forgot I was here and had just remembered when I started to talk.

Gary mumbled " Fine but don't stay mad at me babe" and Xavier just rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth, then he walked out of the room. He was mad but I didn't understand why, it's not like he was the one that slipped or it was his favorite type of blood that splattered all over the floor, I smelt him drinking B+ so I knew he wasn't interested in O-.

I walked up the room and saw Katherine outside Xavier's door banging to get in. I walked over to her put on a smile and waved at her and said " Hi Katherine"

She looked at me rolled her eyes and said " What do you want"

"Nothing just thought that would be the nice thing to do, so whats with you banging on Xaviers' door?"

She glared at me then said " Do you have a problem with me banging on his door?!"

I replied quickly with "Nooo but if, you told me maybe I could help you out" I said with a scared smile.

Her expression softened and she said "Xavier has something of the utmost importance to me, do you think you could get it for me?"

"I don't know Xavier was pretty mad at me a little while ago..." * I could see her face start to get angry again* "BUt i'm sure he's over it I'll try to get him to open up"

She flashed me a sarcastic smile then mumbled something under her breath I could catch. I walked over to the door and I started to knock on the door, he wouldn't answer " You idiot didn't you just see me banging on the door, he's obviously not going to answer" Katherine said with an annoyed tone.

I sighed then forced a laugh and said " OH yeah" she rolled her eyes at me then went back to looking at her nails.

I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it, the door swung open and I found Xavier butt naked in the middle of his room, looking at himself in the mirror, he turned around and saw me standing there, I looked down and practically started to drool, he had the biggest cock i've ever seen, and he wasn't even hard! When he turned around to look at me his face grew with anger, and that's when he appeared right in front of me, with a face full of anger, his nose was touching my nose when he said " What the fuck do you want?" I couldn't speak I was both terrified and turned on. " He has no business with you X I do" we both turned to the right and saw Katherine standing there looking very pleased with herself, Xavier grunted and he said "Fine let's go and do it" Katherine strutted into his room, feeling so accomplished with herself, he then looked back at me this time his look of anger had fazed and he walked back up to my face and he put his finger on my cheek carrecsing it and said " Your apussy, but your still hot" He started to walk away and he turned to look back at me and he smiled then he slammed his door shut.

I stood there for about half an hour, before I regained my senses, and when I managed to make it back to my room, I couldn't stop thinking about Xavier, and how the fact he called me hot, he also did call me a pussy, and I didn't particularly like him saying that to me but the fact that he called me hot outranked all his other words and I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

I think I am falling for him, and the good thing is I think he likes me too.

Authors NOte:

So guys I kinda struggled writing this chapter,I had hella writers block, so if it wasn't to your expectations, IM SO SOWYYYY

But I think I have an idea of where I want the story to go now, so bear with me pls.

VOTE~COMMENT~LIKE

Any constructive criticism you have comment it guys. Im all ears.

WOrking on Chapter 3 so itll be up soon ;)

Also guys I have this new werewolf story out named "MY Mate" and I'd be really happy if it got more read, votes, and likes. I might just start to write more and start updating sooner :)

Help me out pls