Promise

After some months..

"Erika and kaizo are become good friends, and they do projects and assignments together.

but one day.."

At lab..

Erika: so where i can find the flowers?

Kaizo: In the school garden only..or where else we will go?

And try to find that have five petals!

Erika: oh..ok i will bring here.

Erika went to the school garden, she was finding some flowers so she removed her right hand glove for experiments."

Erika: umm..this is so different from earth..which flower is suitable...

"When she spotted a flower looks like china rose..she was about to take and then accidentally a spider landed on her right hand.."

Erika: wait this-

*stares*

AAAAAAAAAA!!! 

SPIDER!!!

"She was moving her hands continously that she accidentally froze the half of the garden..."

Carak!

Erika: Wh- What i did...

"Her hands were shaking..hide between her left hand and run away from the garden.."

Erika: No..what i did!

Meanwhile..

kaizo: *Watch time*

why she is taking so long..? did she find it or not..

"Kaizo decided to go to the garden for check, when he went..there are so many students gathered at the garden."

Kaizo: huh? what happened here?

Excuse me! what happened here?

Liny: oh kaizo! see! there is a huge icy spikes in the garden..

Kaizo: icy spikes..?

"He moved sidely and.."

What the..

how is this possible

how is this possible..?

Teacher: Students! go to your classroom now! we will take care of this!

Students: yes miss!

"All students went to their classes. while going, kaizo finds erika's glove under the bushes"

Kaizo: this is erika's glove..then it means..

"While erika enter to the empty classroom and closed the door quickly"

Erika: ha! ha! ha! what-