The Wedding

Lan Xichen, "Wei brother what are you doing here?"

Wei Wuxian stared in disbelief at his future husband, "I should be the one asking! What are you doing here with your ex-boyfriend all night?!"

"It's not what you think", Lan Xichen got up and walked over to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian stepped back to avoid Lan Xichen, somehow he started to feel annoyed, angry and emotional seeing Lan Xichen and his ex-boyfriend, Jin Guangyao.

Jin Guangyao, "I won't interfere with your relationship anymore, we used to be together for a very long time and our relationship was very serious to a very long distance... But, I hurt her and left her, it's really my fault not her fault, so now it's me who  Most importantly Xichen ge is happy with whoever his heart chooses."

Wei Wuxian snorted in annoyance, "Nonsense!"

"Are you jealous brother Wei?", Lan Xichen smiled meaningfully

"Me? jealous? Don't expect it!" Wei Wuxian evaded when in fact his heart was burning hot.

"Then why are you angry like that if you're not jealous, Wei brother?", Lan Xichen kept trying to approach him

"Stay there! Don't come here! I just wanted to remind you that we're getting married so you better watch your attitude with other men or other women!"  After saying that Wei Wuxian immediately left.

Lan Xichen took a deep breath, Jin Guangyao patted him on the shoulder and smiled gently, "Go after your fiancé, don't waste it."

“mn, fine.” Lan Xichen nodded.

***

Lan Xichen tried to see Wei Wuxian since that incident but Wei Wuxian always avoided him, every time Lan Xichen came to the hospital he would be answered, Wei Wuxian was not there, was doing surgery and so on.

Lan Xichen tried to call and send a chat message to Wei Wuxian but Wei Wuxian didn't reply at all, the message was only read, Lan Xichen became increasingly dizzy with Wei Wuxian.

Days passed and now the time for the wedding had arrived, after a long time Wei Wuxian had not met Lan Xichen, now he had to meet Lan Xichen at the signing of the marriage documents and the sacred Chinese traditional ceremony for their wedding today, their wedding day.

Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian got married in one of the most luxurious hotels owned by the Lan family, Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen both wore maroon clothes typical of traditional Chinese weddings, important guests, namely investors, businessmen and even the press came.

Lan Xichen had been waiting, not long after Wei Wuxian came and looked very beautiful in a red coat that made his slender body clearly imprinted, seeing Wei Wuxian's beauty, Lan Xichen was again fascinated and unblinking while Lan Wangji was going to witness the wedding of his brother and the man.  his idol could only stay silent and bend his face deeply.

Wei Wuxian stood side by side with Lan Xichen, the traditional wedding ceremony began, they also performed the ritual of prostration three times to heaven and earth, to their ancestors and finally the bride and groom bowed down together.

After completing the traditional wedding ceremony, the bride and groom went to the bridal makeup room to change into a white suit and after that the bride and groom walked hand in hand into the hotel hall holding hands.

Anyone who sees it will be very amazed because one looks very handsome, masculine and dashing, namely Lan Xichen, while the other is very beautiful, sweet, cute, adorable and charming.

After that they also signed the marriage documents that were in front of the two and after the signing was done, Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian hereby officially became a legal husband and wife.

Lan Xichen was also required to kiss his partner's lips, because they were in public, Wei Wuxian couldn't help but surrender and let Lan Xichen kiss his lips.

Lan Xichen approached Wei Wuxian with a gentle smile then approached him then pressed his lips to Wei Wuxian's lips while closing his eyes, Wei Wuxian closed his eyes, it turns out that Wei Wuxian's lips taste very sweet unlike Jin Guangyao's lips which have no taste at all.

Whether because of being addicted to the sweet taste or what, Lan Xichen should have just put his lips on Wei Wuxian's lips during the wedding ceremony, now Lan Xichen is actually crushing Wei Wuxian's thin, sexy lips with a mole at the corner of his lips.

Lan Xichen instead forced Wei Wuxian's mouth open and his tongue slid into Wei Wuxian's mouth, Wei Wuxian was overwhelmed, shouldn't it be like this?  shouldn't a kiss on the lips just stick together briefly as a condition?  then why did Lan Xichen kiss him so fiercely.

Lan Xichen's tongue wrapped around Wei Wuxian's tongue and invaded Wei Wuxian's mouth, the sweet taste of strawberry on Wei Wuxian's tongue made Lan Xichen even more addicted to kissing him and pulled Wei Wuxian's neck and tightly hugged his legal wife's waist.

Unlucky!  just kissing suddenly Lan Xichen's junior has hardened like this, even though when he was with Jin Guangyao to wake up his junior, Jin Guangyao had to do a blow job and hand job first to stimulate him, kissing alone didn't make Lan Xichen's junior wake up.

The guests in the audience applauded and immediately recorded the hot kiss scene with photos and videos while Lan Wangji immediately left when the kiss scene of his brother and his crush took place.

Lan Wangji's heart ached because he felt that his brother had cornered him, usually Lan Xichen always gave in to Lan Wangji and would sacrifice anything for Lan Wangji and give anything for Lan Wangji but why now Lan Xichen also likes the same guy as Lan Wangji?  Lan Wangji was determined to snatch Wei Wuxian from Lan Xichen even being Wei Wuxian's mistress was fine with him.

When Lan Qiren, Lan's second uncle cleared his throat loudly, Lan Xichen finally broke his kiss on Wei Wuxian, Wei Wuxian gasped for breath from Lan Xichen's fierce kiss and his eyes stared fiercely at Lan Xichen.

Wei Wuxian whispered to Lan Xichen, "How dare you take a chance like that on me!"

Lan Xichen whispered back, "I am your husband now, in case you forgot?"

"Don't hope and dream too much, the fall will hurt! Our relationship is just pretending!" Wei Wuxian whispered as he stepped on Lan Xichen's feet.

Lan Xichen grimaced and continued to whisper, "You are so fierce my dear wife? but I will make you love me"

"huh! never!"  Wei Wuxian whispered curtly.

The wedding ceremony which took place one day and even then went smoothly until it was finished and after the wedding and reception party was over, the invited guests went home, now only the bride and groom were left.