Chap 2

Leah Pov
" shut yo ugly gay ass up bitch " .
She gone tell him.

"Who tf you talking to Yeen talking to him ugly ass blueberry looking as bitch".

I told her with attitude laced in my voice she had me fucked up talking to him like that fuck she thought this was .

'' Bitch you irrelvant to this conversation where the fuck the owner to this store at yall finna get fired with yall disrespectful asses ".

She said with a attitiude i laughed she dumb as fuck the damn store say Leah Beauty Place .

'' Hunny boo boo HE is the MANAGAER and I AM the OWNER and WE BOTH want you OUT OUR store right now before the police come and get your ass out.''

She looked salty as fuck .

Jayden was laughing , He still aint kno it was me which i was glad for .

'' Bitch im calling the people above you '' .

She told me while walking out .

I laughed looking at Tyquan he was all smiling .

'' Leah i swear you was finna beat her ass man i had my phone out and everything".

Now that he said something i saw he did have his shit out !.

'' Boy you too crazy ''.

I started walking away but then the moment i been dreading happened ..

'' Leah? Are you serious Leah ! ''.

I ran out i couldnt ..

Jayden POV-

This girl bad asf and she got a bad ass attitude. . She reminded me of my ex leah ..

On everything I swear I miss her i tried and tried to get over her ass nothing worked  tho..

She my world , the other half of my heart that i been missing ..

Everyday i hope to be able to see her she just so damn beautiful with her sexy ass body beautiful face ..

I even tried to move on with this bitch named Mia but she aint shit she aint got nothing on my baby leah and THATS THAT..

- His thoughts of her ..

~~~~~~

Now .

Leah ! Omg Leah!

I was screaming at her while running  , I pulled out my phone and called Kera & Rashard .

'' hello ? . ''

'' I found  her please come back!! She ran yall can catch her jus turn around man ".

'' oh shit kera they found leah turn around baby , he was telling her while trying to calm the baby down because she was crying. ''

I kept running after her but i lost her so i just gave up i sat down crying.

Ima end the book right here bc its easter and im busy

HAPPY EASTER! !