UNEXPECTED CLASH

Welcome to this short Christmas love story about Mew and Gulf
It's a fan fiction so all I write is not the true it's me imagining things 😂
English is not my mother tongue so it'll be errors, sorry 😅
I hope you relax reading about this romantic story full of Christmas spirit
Let's start
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

In two days it will be Christmas
Mew just come back from the United States is wandering the streets of the city in search of his sister's favorite cake that she has decided that she and the baby she's carrying absolutely want!

The Snow Cake !!

Unobtainable it seems,
all the people of the city have decided to buy that cake this Christmas and the search is turning out to be more difficult than Mew had imagined.

The phone rings.

Mew reads his mother's name on the screen

<God help me> and he gets ready to be scold

" Hi Mom ... "

"Mew, haven't you been able to find it yet? "

"No mom, I swear to you that I'm also looking for the smallest pastry shop"

"Don't come back home until you've found it, okay? Your sister wants that cake so much for our family 's Christmas Day ... just today she told me that she and the baby they can't wait to taste it "

"Mom I'll do my best but.... An alternative? You know just in case ... "

"Don't even think about it!
the Snow Cake or don't show up for Christmas lunch, okay? your sister definitely will kill you ahahaha "

" mom!!! ... ok ok there are still two pastry shops to visit .. I will pray to every saint of any religion !! "

A cold Mew puts the phone back in his pocket and walks quickly towards his two last hopes.

Gulf slowly strolls through the streets of the town center, savoring the Christmas atmosphere and enjoying the festive look that the Christmas lights spread throughout the city

Christmas carols are spread by the speakers and Gulf hums merrily and carefree in the lightly falling snow

His attention is drawn to the window of one of the most famous toy shops in town and also the most expensive

Gulf in his spare time helped as a volunteer in a center for less fortunate children, helped them with their homework, supported them in the difficult times they lived with their families, often poor families, often stranded parents who thought of everything except taking care of the children they had brought into the world.... Gulf understood their loneliness, he had lived it on his skin, of course he knows he was lucky since he had never lacked anything material, always the best clothes, the best teachers, but then at the end of each day he was alone in his room waiting for the phone call from his parents who were in who knows what part of the world for work reasons.
Now what he was trying to do was not to make those children feel alone.

"What a pity that this year I can't buy a lot of presents for the children .."
With a sigh he starts walking again but suddenly realizes that a boy on a bike is about to hit him so Gulf moves quickly to the right to avoid him and that's when he collides with a person who just at that moment was coming out of <Sweety> the oldest pastry shops in the city.

Everything happens quickly but to Gulf everything seems to take place in slow motion

he dodges the boy,

the clash with a man
more or less his height but more robust than he was

Gulf, trying not to fall,
He clings to the arm of the latter and feels the might of his arms through his coat

The stranger loses his balance in the clash and what he was holding begins to spin in the air, Gulf moves to try to grab the confectionery branded package but the latter falls tumbling to the ground;

and Gulf literally ends up crushing on the content !