SURPRISE!

"Mew... how do I look?  "

" gorgeous ..."

"Be objective ... don't let yourself be clouded by love ...  Pretend you don't love me ... just 10 seconds though .. "

"Ok ... 3...2 ... 1 ...

 you have a pimple on your left cheek ... and ... a wonderful work of art on your neck ... I was really good .."

"What's on the neck?  "Gulf looks in the rearview mirror

"Meeewww ... a hickey ... what will your parents think .."

"That we had wild sex all night ..."

"Animal !that's what you are ... an animal ..."

"It's not my fault that I love you so much that I always want to prove it to you ... if it were up to me we would have sex even now because you are adorable .. and sexy with that shirt .. if I unbutton it a little I can admire your beautiful mole .. " Mew start unbottoning Gulf's shirt 

"Mew do you realize that we are in front of your parents' house?  "

Just then the door of the house opens and a lady in her fifties starts waving 

"Mew is she  your mom?"

Mew turns around and smiles "yes, come on, I'll officially introduce you to her "

Gulf was super nervous, what if Mew's family didn't like him?

The two boys approach the woman

"Mom what a happiness to be here finally !" Mew starts to hug her but she dodges him

"Hello honey you must be Gulf .. let me hug you"

And the woman hugs him

"I'm sorry cutie I can hug you right?  But yes ... being Mew's boyfriend you are like a son .. and the photo Mew sent to  me, my boy, does not do you justice.  .. Mew !!  You are really lucky my son you have found a jewel .. but come in, it's cold ... Mew you can  go and take your bags in your room .. I set you up in the annex, so if you want to get in  on these nights you two will not  disturb anyone "

"MOOOOMMM"

Gulf feels hot !!!

"Oh my God Gulfie, I can call you Gulfie right?  , you  blushed... adorable really adorable! "

And she  pinches Gulf's cheeks

"Come with me " and she takes him under her arm "I'll show you around the house"

Mew shakes his head as he heads to the car to unload the bags and the cake of course ..

He was in the kitchen fixing the Snow Cake when

"Mewwww ... tell me that's what I think it is , you found !it I don't believe it"

Jom was crying and laughing at the same time

"Hey little sister it seems to you that I would have come home without the cake for you and my favorite granddaughter"

"Yes you would and if it wasn't for Gulf ... now you would be a dead man! But about Gulf where is he?"

"With mom   around the house"

" poor boy !  But what a boyfriend you are to leave him alone with mom !! "

But when Gulf and Mew's mother return, both Mew and Jom gasp

"You know mom Sup your house is so beautiful .. and for the second guest room I know a brilliant person who would like to furnish it and arrange it, and in any case I would keep it warm and relaxing ... and then as I said before I would transform the room to the south in the little girl's room for when she comes here to visit you .. it's brighter and then you can make a connecting door with the neighboring room for the parents ... "