7

It was so embarrassing having my parents ask if i was dating him,though i slightly enjoyed the thought of it. I had to sit down and tell them we were just friends. Yoongi suspected more than friends because we were holding hands. I mean friends don't hold hands. Do they? I went back upstairs and remembered i promised Wonyoung i'd text her. I opened my phone and there were texts from Wonyoung, Namjoon and an unknown number. I opened the unknown numbers message first.

(Unknown)
Is this Y/n? If so it's nice to meet you.
(You)
Oh yes that's me. May i know who you are?

(Unknown)
Oh i'm Namjoons sister Kyung Min. I attended the art exhibition and i noticed you.

(You)
Oh well it's nice to meet you. Let's hangout sometime.

(Kyung Min)
Sure. Let's hang out Friday afternoon.

(You)
Sure. It was nice meeting you.

I exited the chat conversation and thought of where i could have seen her.
I next opened Wonyoungs text.

(Wonyoung)
How was the museum with Mr. Hottie?

(You)
We ended up holding hands walking in and taking me home... 😅

she must be doing a shoot right now.

The last persons text you opened was Namjoon.

(Namjoon)
Thanks for today. I enjoyed spending time with you. Hope to hangout like that again sometime.

(You)
I enjoyed it too! I've got plans with your sister Friday afternoon if you want to meet up after?

(Namjoon)
Sure that sounds great. Can't wait. ☺️

I closed my phone and looked at my ceiling. I hope we hold hands the next time we meet....

_________

Your mom came in your room an hour later and said that she was going for a drive later to view the christmas lights. We would have to drive up a mountain. I agreed to go with because it would be a great time to take out my camera.

You ate dinner with your mother and brother and got in the car. You took your coat and scarf as the news said it would be snowing some more. Your brother started driving to the mountain. You kept looking out side the window admiring the snow. When you arrived you were mesmerized. The lights shone and proved how beautiful they were. You got out the car and stood with the crowd of people.
"Y/n?"
You looked up and saw namjoon. His nose was pink and his eyes were glistening. He looked so good. You guys started having short conversations talking about the lights. He then asked if he could pull you to the side and talk to you. You agreed. You guys got out of the crowd and headed somewhere else

You knew something was about to happen whether it was good or not.
"Art is something i really admire. I find art beautiful. I also admire you. It's only been a few days but, your always on my mind. No matter what time of the day or night. I've had sleepless nights thinking about how amazing you are. I'd like if you could be art to me, something i love and admire. I wanted to take it slow though. So Y/n little by little I would like to get to know you better." he said this while trying not to make eye contact. I've never experienced a confession so sincere before. And to be honest you liked him. The random texts,holding hands,the cafe at night. Everything he did made you feel safe. You couldn't turn his confession down as you felt the same. You took your scarf off and put it around his neck. You pulled him in with the scarf and placed a kiss on his cheek. You nodded as 'i feel the same way'. As you said that the snow started falling. He looked at you with so much admiration in his eyes. He took your hand in his and you both smiled at eachother. You took out your camera and took a picture of the Christmas lights. "Take one of us next" he smiled.

"Did you get that on camera?"

To be continued......

Hey guys. As i said in author log i might not continue to write the book at all or i will just stop for the holidays. I haven't lost motivation whatsoever but i feel like my time is being wasted. When i leave for holiday there isn't any wifi so i'll try get data and continue the book. (I probably will) About the holiday place. I'll be stranded in between mountains, rivers and trees. I made Y/n have a thing for nature because i really love admiring nature and it's scenery. That's it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to write another one later tonight. <3