Prologue: Part 1

/*/

Just some reading rules:

1. POVs are mentioned above the written material.

2."Double Quotation " - means Dialogue of the person whose pov it is. Otherwise, the person would be mentioned.

3.'Single Quotation and italics '- means inner thoughts of the person who pov it is, otherwise, the person would be mentioned.

/*/

Jungkook was 18 and in high school when his girlfriend Jia told him that she was pregnant.
He was so shocked, he couldn't concentrate on anything all day and when he went back home he was greeted by two very angry people whom he had to know as his girlfriend's parents.

Jungkook looked towards his parents who had disappointment written on their faces. Jungkook wanted to talk to them but before he could even utter a word his father interrupted him.

Jungkook's father: "Go to your room now."

Jungkook: "But dad..."

Jungkook's father: "Now" he shouted so loud Jungkook got scared and ran towards his room.

/*After Jia's parents left*/

Jungkook's mother came into his room and look at him with disappointment

Jungkook's Mother: "Why did you do all this? Why would you go destroy not just yours but another person's life."

Jungkook couldn't even utter a word.

His mother left.

His dad came and said

Jungkook's father: "Jungkook you can't live with us anymore. You should leave."

Jungkook looked towards him shooked and went on his and hold his father's legs in his arms.

Jungkook: "Please dad, please don't throw me out. How will I ever survive?"

Jungkook's father: "We're not throwing you out on street. I'll buy an apartment for you to live in. Go pack your stuff you'll leave as soon as possible."

/*/

Author's Note:

If there are any errors, I'll correct them in due time so don't mind them.

As usual, I appreciate all your comments and votes, so please feel free to give them. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.😊

/*/