Chapter 10

Eijirou's pov
"welcome home son" i looked at them tears falling down my face as i dropped my bag to the ground and i ran over to them and i hugged them tightly pulling us all down to the ground. as i cried into their arms, the sudden feeling of being safe, being loved, being protected was very overwhelming i couldnt stop crying.
i was pulled from the hug, hey eijirou do you want to see your room and get settled in after we could go shopping i know you dont really have a lot of clothes. i looked at him and i nodded. i turned back to the door and i saw vern standing there.
if you need any finacinal assistance with this adoption dont forget you guys get a monthly allowance to go towards the childs needs clothing, grocery, medical, and you will recieve a check in the mail every month until he turns 18, vern said as he handed aizawa an envelope.

vern gave me a nod and he left.
come on dry your eyes and follow us up stairs we want to show you your room, mic said as he stood up and held his hand down for me i wiped my eyes and i grabbed his hand he helped me up and aizawa covered my eyes with his binding cloth. i was guided up the stairs and i heard a door open my eyes were uncovered and i looked around and i was amazed.
crimson riot merch all over the place, a beautiful bed frame with a deep burgendy red comforter on top there was a flame lamp on the night stand. the room was absolutely amazing.
i turn back to them and i hugged them again. this is the room i've always dreamed about i said quietly.
come on why dont we get you settled in and show you around then we head to the mall and get you some clothes. i nodded as i went back down and i grabbed my bag and i brought it back up to my room. i sat in on my bed and i pulled out my shark and i hugged him and i placed him up at the top of my new bed and i put away the few things of clothes that i had. go check out the desk, mic said as he sat on the corner of the bed.
i went over and i saw a new laptop set up and there was a large orange envelope next to it.
i grabbed it and i saw my name on it as well as aizawa and mics names.'
i turned around and i held it up.
whats this? why dont you open it and find out. aizawa said with a smirk.
i sat down on my bed and i opened the tab and i lifted the flap and i pulled out a huge stack of papers that were sectioned. i sat them down and i grabbed the first section and i opened it and i felt my mouth fall open it was a packet of information for a top surgery consultation for next week. i felt tears falling down my face.
as i grabbed the other 2 and i opened them and i saw one was for bottom surgery and the other was for the hip reshaping, the reshaping consultation was the same day as the top surgery. i put the papers down and i stood up and i walked over to them tears streaming down my face, i couldnt talk i couldnt form words to show how grateful i was for this i felt a gentle hand place on the side of my face lifting my head up softly, i saw my new parents both looking at me lovingly i cant- i cant find the words to show how grateful i am for everything i said softly, i felt mic wipe the tears from my face and he pulled me into a tight hug. thank you guys so much for everything. i said softly.

come on kiddo lets show you around the house i think you will like the house very much. aizawa said.
i nodded, i dried my eyes and i followed them out of the room and they took me around the house and showed me where everything was out and we went down to the kitchen.
out that door is something that we think you might really like, we know you being trans swimming, and water parks and things like that can be hard for you so go on out and check it out, aizawa said.
i walked out and i went down the steps of the porch and i saw a huge in ground pool, that had a slide and a diving board i smiled.
i walked back up to the house and i went back inside, i love it i cant wait to use it.
come on lets go we have a lot of shopping to do. mic said with a big smile.
i nodded and i ran back up to my room and i grabbed my small back pack that had all my things in it like my hoodie spare tape, a sports bra, small snacks, a couple water bottles, a bottle of advil, and my wallet.
i went down the stairs and i saw them both give me a soft smile as we went out to the car.
i still cant believe you both took the day off school just to wait for me to come home and do all this for me. i said as we pulled out of the drive way.
well we wanted to be here when you came home so you could feel welcomed we didnt want you to have to stay at the agency the whole day so we called nezu told him what was going on, and he had your class blend with 1b for the day. aizawa said.
i just laughed a bit, you mean that katsuki and anyone from 1b are going to be together for upwards of 8 hours or more you do know how thats going to end right? i asked.
yes we are aware that we might come back to a blood bathe or at least a few black eyes and busted lips but we also knew that we had to be here for you so its all okay in the end and they will heal so its all fine we will work out any problems monday. aizawa said.
i just nodded with a smile. we drove in a comfortable silence till we pulled up to the mall.
we found a parking spot and we parked the car and we all went insideand we started going in and out of stores i found so much clothes that i loved and i got a few pairs of swim trunks.
after about 8 stores we decided we were done.
eijirou come sit down with us for a second we want to talk to about some thing.mic said as we walked over to a table in the food court. i sat down across from them. so we have been thinking of ways to help you with you eating disorder and we found a way back at the house we have 3 bins and we are going to go to the store and we are going to walk the whole store and you are going to write down everything that you cant or wont eat then when we get back your going to sort them into the 3 bins light fear food, average fear food and heavy fear food then every day or every other day you will draw one from what ever bin you feel comfortable with and try it you wont have to eat it all but we thought this would be a good way to show you that food isnt bad. aizawa said.
i just gave him a small smile and i nodded, i like that that idea we can do that since we are already out. it might take me a while to get through everything. in the store but ill try my best, i said i looked up and i saw them both smiling.we got up and we left and we made our way to the store.
we got in and i was handed a note book. use as many sheets as you want and make sure you write everything down we want to make sure your not going to be leaving out the worst ones. mic said