Chapter 6- Friends in need

Emily's POV

The rest of the Winx had a foolish plan to go to Cloud tower to get the ring back but I stayed in Alfea to study more about my powers . I was now pissed at them because We got our powers revoked.

Griselda was not happy with our punishment so we have to clean the school so here I was in an old Library removing books off the shelf and wiping everything.I finished quickly since I was a neat freak.I looked good doing it in my outfit.

I looked good doing it in my outfit

(The one with cream boots)

"Hey guys.I'm done cleaning the Library."I told them making them blink.

I grabbed a broom and started sweeping  the floor.I then mopped the floor.

I was very bored so I grabbed my phone paused my music and called Aiden.

"Hey Aiden."I said making him smirk.

"Hi Emily.How have you been?"Aiden asked.

"I've been good.Listen I need a favour .Can you get the other boys for a mini party at Alfea after helping us clean ?"I asked making him raise an eyebrow.

"Well Emily They would love to .I would love to help too."He said.

"Thanks Aiden I owe you bye."I said as he ended the call leaving me content.

A few minute later the specialist arrived and I was trying my hardest not to blush seeing Aiden.

"Hey Emily."He said.

"Hey stranger ."I said back  grinning.

We are all dancing and laughing with each other enjoying ourselves but then our fun was ruined by a creature that I had recognized to be the Cretan Minotaur.

We tried our best until Stella came up with the stupidest idea I have ever heard which is we use our cleaning supplies to fight the Minotaur which ended up to be a fucking disaster if you ask me.

I ended up having to kill it with Aiden's sword by slashing it in half making the specialist stare at me in awe.

We saw a duck.A duck I recognized quite clearly from Stella's tale of what had happened in cloud tower.The duck was Icy's so the Trix were here.

"Guys that is Icy's duck.This means the Tix are here."I said making us blanch.

"Guys I have an idea.Why don't we use the crystal ball in Faragonda's office to see what they are doing?"I suggested making all of them nod in Agreement.

We get to Faragonda's office and meet the Trix there .I realized that Faragonda was in the office.

"Well Boys I will like to thank you for your help.Griselda remind me to send a letter to Saladin  to thank him for his student's help."Faragonda said.

"Well girls your behaviour has been utterly inappropriate .Miss Griffin will be hearing about this."Faragonda scolds the Trix making me grin then she teleports them back to cloud tower.

She gives us back our powers making me feel the stars in my hand .When I went to bed I felt very content and happy because during the party Aiden had asked to meet his parents which I was very scared to do.