Chapter 1- Feelings

Luhan's Pov.......

        *Growl Music in the Background* As I waited for my turn I noticed Sehun was giving me the eye. I twisted my hat to the front of my head to hide my blush. As I stood there blushing for no reason, I noticed a punch to the shoulder. "Ow!!!!" I whispered to Lay. He was staring at me and I realized that it was my solo and I missed it. "Oh Sorry!!!!" I apologized. The music then stopped and every member was staring at me. I looked around and noticed that Sehun giving me eyes of disgust. I could tell that he was irritated with me. We have practiced this dance for 2 days and I have screwed it up. We had nothing but vitamins. We had no food and We were starving for Korean Beef. As I heard Suho yell the words "Ok Once more guys then we can have a break and this time Luhan pay attention!"

        As the music restarted I stood to the side waitiing for Exo-M's turn. I didn't stare at Sehun's serious face while he was dancing he wasnt looking at me. When it was my turn I put my serious game face on and did my part. As my solo approached I saw Sehun winked at me and I quickly ignored him and sang. As the song reached the ending I was staring at the clock. When the music was done I stood up and headed for the door. "Luhan wait up!!!!" Xiumin yelled. I turned back to see him and his adorable face running towards me.

        "Wanna go eat korean beef with us? Or do you want some alone time?" Xuimin said as he pointed to the members backwards with his thumb.

        "I think I will take a walk by myself. You guys go eat, but can you pick up some Beef for me?" I asked him as I opened the door. I walked out of the door feeling uneasy. As I went to my room I saw Sehun walking out the door quickly with his jacket.

Sehun's Pov....

        As I danced I saw Luhan gazing at me. I gave him a quick look and then I realized that he was blushing under his black hat. As all the members stood around Luhan I started to get irritated. I can't believe that he messed up because of a look I gave him. This dance has been done for 2 days and he still messed it up. I was hungry as a wolf. When Suho told us that we had to restart I thought to myself "If Luhan messes this up again I will literally go up to him and shake him by the shoulders until he collapses to the ground." As I danced around owning my part, I saw Luhan with his serious game face on. I then knew that he wasn't going to mess up. As Luhan's solo came I gave him the "Good Job" wink. I only hoped that he didn't take it the wrong way. As the song end I quickly ran out the door waving good bye to the Exo members. I have told Exo-K what I was doing incase they were looking for me. I raced to the exit door I saw Chen standing there waiting for me. "Where do you think your going?" Chen asked as he crossed his hands.

        "I am going on a date," I said. Chen looked at me puzzled until I gave him a nudge to move to the left, so I can leave.

        "Oh!!!!!! I see Sehun is all grown up!!! You go my boy!! Run out this door and get your romance on!" Chen said as he ran to the left. As Chen moved to the side I saw Baekhyun running towards me with his big glasses. 'Sehun you got a date?! Oh my!!!!!!! You better get going!!!" He said to me as he patted my back. As I ran out the door, I noticed the 2 members going to the couch to stare out the window.

HEY GUYS!!!!!! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS FANFICTION I AM WORKING ON THE OTHER CHAPTERS!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS SO I CAN IMPROVE THEM ^_^