Chapter 5- Misunderstanding Feelings

Sehun's Pov...

        It has been 1 week since I was in the hospital, I missed out on 7 practices. The members of Exo won't be happy with this, but luckily I know the moves to the dances. Luhan hasn't been visiting due to practice. Also it seems like he has been ignoring me. Usually he would be blushing or saying something to me, but it has been I was boxed out of his life. Nari and I have been working on the special gift for a while now. I just hope that Luhan will accept it. "Sehun? I am entering the door." Said Nari as she knocked on the door. 

        "Come in!" I said. As Nari entered the door I saw that she was in a good mood today. "Sehun guess what?  For the bracelets I found these cute flower and deer attachments. You can put the diamond with names in the center and decorate with these. It will be perfect!" She said as she reached into her purse and pulled out cute attachments. 
"Yea thank you so much for working on this for me." I replied

"Sehun you know. Luhan really does care for you, but he just needs some time to figure everything out." Nari Said

        "How do you know that?" I asked back. Nari looked at me with straight eyes. The wind from the window blew her golden hair back. She then opened her mouth and said "It was 1 week ago. When you were "sleeping" Luhan didn't have to tell me, but from the look of worried that he gave you....." My eyes widen. I had no words. None that can describe my feelings that I had. I was happy yet I was also sad. Sad that I wasn't able to realize the feelings he had for me. And happy because we both have the same feelings for each other. "Here I finished the 2 bracelets. Both diamonds. You guys will make a perfect couple." Nari said with a smile. She turned back her hair whipping to the right and she opened the door. She walked out of the door with a smile. I sat there on the bed helpless. I wanted to run out of this hospital and run to Luhan to give him a hug. Good thing that tomorrow I can leave this hospital. It has been getting lonely in here. Might as well practice using this free space. *Growl music starts* *Sehun dances until the end* I'm a little shaky, but I'll recover soon enough.  *Growl music ends* I think I got pretty much the moves down, but I'll need to work harder. 

Luhan's Pov.....

        Sehun...... Sehun..... Sehun..... The name ringed through my head like bells. I wanted to see him so bad, but I promised to myself that I can no longer give hints to him........ "I-I-I Love you Sehun... I just hope that you will figure it out...." I thought to myself. With practice and everything there is no time to see him. Tomorrow is an exception though. The day Sehun leaves the hospital. I can't wait to see him. If only he knew so I can run up to him and hug him. Everyone from Exo knows I love him except for him "Sehun how long do I have to wait for you to realize." I said to myself. Oh well back to practice for me...

Sorry for making Luhan's Pov so short. Since he had 1 chapter to himself I wanted Sehun to have a good section to himself. Anyways I am working hard on these. Oh and quick note the next chapter is when the romance appears.