The Wardrobe

Once upon a time there was a family that moved into an old house, the people in the family were more accurate ... Adley Lay was the youngest in the family and then Sarah Lay and then their older brother Jack Lay, their parents were Evelyn Lay and Adam Lay ... they also had a dog named Dinny. They arrived at their new home..and they saw that almost no one was staying there ... it was very deserted in that place but..you didn't care so they went and unpacked but ... their dog barked unconsciously. ..this was kind of weird ... I jumped in the end and the dog entered the house with difficulty. Everyone chose a room, Sarah chose the front room, Jack chose the room on the left, their parents chose the one on the right and there was only one room left ... that is, the one at the bottom of the hall, Adley no She had nothing in between, but ... that room had an old, dirty closet, but Adley said she had nothing if she stayed in her room. Everyone had a nice room already arranged but Adley had a destroyed room ... when her parents saw this they asked her if they wanted their room but she said no it was ok and hers. After a while everyone they were hungry after so much travel and their mother Evelyn made some food and each ate his own portion. Adley's sister and her brother made fun of her and her room because her room looked awful and theirs looked perfect. Adley didn't care so much, but they still hurt her a lot ... it was night. And everyone had to go to bed because the girls were going to school tomorrow because the girls were still minors, meaning they were only 15 and 16 years old and their brother was already 18 years old. Each of them went to the room and went to bed, after a few hours something was heard ... something strange ... but no one suspected that something was happening ... but in the end something was heard in Adley's room in that closet ... something weird as if someone was opening that closet ... but Adley didn't hear so she didn't care. The next day Adley went downstairs, she was the first to wake up and went downstairs to cook and feed the dog ... but what can you see ... the dog was nowhere to be found, so she went outside to look for him, and he saw something ... and all of a sudden Adley screamed and everyone went quickly to see what was wrong and they saw ... the dead and mouthed dog ... everyone was thinking what happened..but their mother he told the girls to get ready for school and the girls listened and got dressed and left. Adam left for his new job and Jack and Evelyn's mother stayed home to clean and tidy things up. Jack went to Adley's in the room to put a box and saw something that scared him ... there was blood on the closet door ... and he quickly called his mother and she was very scared too ... and then he went to the closet and opened it and saw ... a big knife full of blood and then he called the police at their house and said everything but the police thought it was a prank and they wanted to leave but their mother told them not to leave and the police said they would stay there until tomorrow morning to see if anything else happens there but what to see...