Part 4

Gwen's POV

Me, Igor, Nate and AJ were watching TV. "When are you gonna make a new song on Mute Arcade, Igor?" AJ suddenly asked. "Um... . I don't know. I have to ask Bonecage because he is now on the channel" Igor said. "Oh, ok" "Hey Black Star?" Nate asked. "We're out of our outfits Nate, you don't have to call me that, you can just call me Igor" Igor said. "Igor, how do you know Makeshift?" Nate asked. "Gwen asked that already" "I know, but.... how did you meet him?" "I....... met him while he was fighting an enemy. And also, he runs a channel with me. It's called Mute Arcade" Igor said. "Ok, Mr. Attitude" Nate said. "That's what I got when I asked him, you think you won't get attitude" I said. "Geez, Ms. Attitude" Nate said. Igor and I laughed a little. "Nate, me and Gwen are literally married and I'm right here" AJ said. "Oh right, sorry Andrew" Nate said. I giggled. "Anyway, I'm gonna do a quick fly around" I said. "Ok" Igor said. "See ya" I said, put on my outfit and flew out the door.

Hopewing's POV

I flew up and I hovered in the sky. I flew around the city and saw those villains again, this time, they're looking for us. I can tell because one is looking at me. "Found her" The villain said. "Where are the others at tho?" Another villain asked. "I don't know, but she's useful" "How? We can already fly" "She can spy on the others and get information out of them" I flew back in the house. "Guys. The villains are back again and they're after us. Mostly me" I said. "Well, take your suit off" Igor said. I did what I was told before the villain flew in the house.

Gwen's POV

"We're actually here for both Black Star and Hopwing" The villain said. "Well, haha. Black Star and Hopewing aren't here, whoever those two are" AJ said. "Uh..... oh, yes, it's just us" Igor said. "Yes, so you can leave" I said. The villain growled. "Fine. But if they're here, I'm gonna find out" The villain said, flying away. AJ sighed. "That was close" He said. "Yea" I said.