The party.the last part MAYBE

Emmi POV:
I wore a dark blue party dress for the party.But a lot of people like to say my party.But I don't like using that word.I feel like it will make Avia more jelly.I walk down stairs and saw everyone."Emmi!Your back!" Cried Carly.Everyone said "Emmi!" "Emmi!Your back!" And "I miss you Emmi!" They are just saying that! The party was great...But something was missing...Avia.She is not her self...She didn't play with me but with the other.And didn't say the words that everyone said.The party ended and it was 11:01 pm."Where Avia?" Dad asked.We all shrugged.Then everyone started looking all over the house.Then I found a note on Avia bed.I feel tears in my eyes as I started to read it.I grab the note and ran down the stair."Da-dad." I shake.Dad started to cry as he read it."Everyone go look for Avia.Emmi you stay home.I don't want to loss you again." Dad said.Everyone left.I sat on the couch and watch some Disney shows.Then the lights went out.I heard a loud sound.I don't really know what it is,then I hear a laugh.It sound like...AVIA!!"AVIA!!!" I screamed and ran trying to fine a way to see Avia.Then something stab my back."AHH!!" I screamed in pain as I fell.I look back.I saw a dark shadow. "Well,Well..Is it Emmi?Oh the girl who took my light that I should have when I was 6!" Avia yelled. "What do y-you me-mean?" I asked. "When I was little NOBODY gave me attention!And I mean forgetting to FEED ME!!" Yelled Avia as she walk up to me."Now say good bye Emmi butler!" Avia evilly smiled.I react.I kicked Avia in the face."OW!!" Avia screamed.I ran upstairs.Ugh!! I should of ran to the door! Well the stairs was closer to me."Why?!I look up to you!Now you are trying to kill me??!" I cried."I NEVER look up to YOU!!You ruined my life!" Avia yelled.My back was still bleeding.And the power is cut off so I can't find a aid kit."Emmi...come out!" Avia yelled.I was in my room.Under a Ron of frozen dolls I have.I pray,hoping to not die."There your are!!" Avia smiled and stab me in the Herat.
I black out
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Sorry it short.
Hope its long!!
Pivoted and comment!
🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭