Chapter 2-Help from a Blue Collared Man.

(A/N- Haha! my favorite chapter!)

 "Olly..."Olivia looked at her brother, with a you know we need him look. "No, Olivia, We don't need him." Olly said irritated. After at least half an hour, and a bit of bribing, Olly gave in, and they both set off to the Mario brothers house. 

Well, it took a while that's for sure, it was midnight by the time they got to the house of the heroes. When they knocked on the door Luigi answered, dark circles under his eyes as if he hadn't had sleep in a week, which may or may not be true.

 "Hm? Olivia? King Olly? What are you doing here, I thought you wouldn't wake up anymore...." He yawned.

"Oh hi Luigi, is Mario awake, we happen to need him right-" Olivia started to say.

"Uhg All you want is-a Mario, nobody wants Luigi, but, I'll get my brother" Luigi said. As they walked into the house they noticed a bookshelf opened like a door, and the sound of a boo humming drifting out of there. "Wait here" Luigi said, "And don't go into the book door, there's stuff in there that will Rip you to shreds" he added as he started up the stairs. Olly and Olivia shared a scared glance both thinking 'oh my, Luigi beastskeeps?? What's in there!?'

Not five minutes later they heard a thump, and presto! Mario was walking down the stairs rubbing his head.

 "Mario! Oh dear, we really need your help!" Olivia spoke quickly, out of excitement and nervousness. "Olivia?" Mario said, "King Olly...." He added, a bit annoyed "Just... call me Olly," The King sighed "But yes we do need your help, a new evil has risen, An Origami dragon, Papercut" Olly finished. 

"Hm this does sound like a threat, but first Breakfast! Do you guys want any?" Mario asked, with Luigi starting to look scared.

 Olly quietly snorted, and said "Ahem, Mario, I know that breakfast seems important to you, but just grab a snack and come on, this seems dangerous"

"Uhg fine, but you better know that breakfast is really important!" Mario grumbled. Mario quickly grabbed a couple of mushrooms, hugged Luigi goodbye and followed the two out of the house. 

(A/N- I might add more tonight, or not, who knows, I'm unpredictable)