Mediocre Part 1

It was finally my birthday and my family is going to take me to Nedd bear and friends. If I'm being honest I really did not want to go there for my birthday. But my little sister Cassy wants to go. The reason why I don't want to go to the pizzeria is because it is creepy, especially the way the animatronics stare at the kids and I did not want the animatronics to hurt Cassy or give her nightmares. I never really got into fights with my sister but sometimes she was annoying. I was her older sister and I watched over her and protected her.

         I was turning 13. It was time to go to the pizzeria and when we got there all of the animatronics were standing there. There were five animatronics Nedd bear, a hippo, an elephant, a pig, and a frog. I did not know the other animatronics names, I only knew Nedd bear. My sister ran up to mom and dad and asked if she could see the animatronics. I was surprised that she could say that big word when she was only 6 years old. Mom and dad said yes only if I went with her. Cassy looked at the animatronics excitedly.

         I looked at the arcade area and told Cassy if she wanted to play in the arcade area and then she just looked the opposite direction of the arcade and excitedly said she wanted to go to the ball pit. Cassy played in the ball pit for about ten minutes and then she ran to the arcade. There were 4 kids Cassy's age in the arcade area. She played with them and I watched them. Then I needed to go to the bathroom and I did not even tell my sister where I was going. Mom and dad left because they said I was finally old enough. When I got back from the bathroom Cassy was gone and so were the other kids.