Mediocre Part 2

I was looking everywhere then I looked in the parts and service room where there were spare endoskeletons, and spare Nedd bear heads. I found my sister and the other kids sitting there waiting for something. I asked them what they were doing and Cassy said, a little frightened and excited a man said he was going to give us some free cake. A couple of minutes later a sinister looking man wearing purple came in with some cake and a knife which was probably to cut the cake. The man turned to me and asked why I was here. I said I was just looking for my sister. The man said well she probably isn't here trying to shove me out of the parts and service room. I told him my sister was in there as he pushed me out of the room. The man just shouted whatever and slammed the door in my face. I had to find a way in the room to save my sister and the other kids. I did not trust this man. I was scared. Then I started banging on the door yelling to be let in. no one answered. That man was probably ignoring me.

     I listened closely for any noise. Then I heard my sister scream and that sinister man shout SHUT UP YOU STUPID CHILD. I knew Cassy was crying. Then I heard the other kids start screaming...