Part 1

I am Jahnniah Micah Guttenherg, a newly enrolled Senior High student. My life was peaceful and I enjoyed hanging out with my friends in school. Everything was going fine, I went to school, I hung out with friends, went home, did my tasks, had time for my family and enjoyed my personal time. I swear it was all going smoothly. Not until my parents transferred me without my permission. It was an abrupt decision that I can't even keep up with the thoughts of transferring and leaving my friends behind.

My parents didn't tell me any reasons about me transferring, and as a good daughter who always follows her parents, what can I do then?

----------

*alarm sounds

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I got off my bed and here we go again with my morning routine. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

"Mom? What's for breakfast-?"

I stopped midway when I saw a lot of luggage in the living room. I scanned the room and I saw my favorite suitcase.

"Mom?" Confused, I continued calling for my mother.

*Door opens

"Oh you're already awake? pack your necessary things now, we're going"

I'm not sure if I'm really awake or something. What is the commotion all about? My mom went inside the house with a lot of my favorite snacks and my dad is out there washing the car and getting it ready.

"Okay? What's going on here? Can someone explain?" still in dazed I ask her.

"You are transferring school and we need to go there today. It will be a long travel so we need to go now so that we can arrive before dark"

"It is dangerous at night" she whispered.

I can't hardly process what she said to me but one thing for sure is that I heard that I am transferring.

"Mo-mom? what? I'm transferring? but why?" I consecutively asked her.

"I mean is there a particular reason? I am happy with my school now and you know how hard it was for me to make friends right?"

"Yes, I know everything but this is necessary. I may not be able to tell you the reason for now but you'll eventually know when you get there"

"I think you'll discover them slowly" she whispered

"But mom I don't want to transfer school, please" I plead

She went closer to me and cupped my face with both her palms with her eyes looking at mine.

"Jahnniah? Listen to me, we can talk about it later in the car okay? The important thing for now is we can start to travel so that we will arrive there with the sun still out. Everything I mentioned might be confusing for you but trust me this is for your own good" She said gently.

"But you didn't even made time for me to say goodbye to my friends"

"You'll see each other again soon, but please start to pack your things now. We will be leaving at 8"

Confused, I went to my room and started to pack my things.

----------

"Jahnniah let's go"

"Coming mom" I walked down the stairs with my things already packed.

I am really confused right now. But I guess I don't really have to worry. They're my parents and they know what's best for me.

"Give me all your things" Dad walked towards me and put all my luggage at the back of the car.

We positioned ourselves in the car and I guess we're good to go.