Chapter 1 - The Church

Y/N POV

When i woke up, all i see that im in a forest. i stand up and took a random direction until i smell blood. (Yes You Eat People, But You're Immortal So You Cant Feel Hunger)

I Walk Towards Where The Blood Of Smell Came From Until I Saw An Abandoned Church, I Walk Towards The Front Door Until I See Dead People Lying On The Floor, I Ran To It And Ate It Until I Was Satisfied And Hear Metal Clashing Together.

I Take A Peak Inside Until I See Two People Fighting And Four People Watching The Fight, The First Person Has Crimson Red Hair Woman, A Black Haired Woman That Has A Ponytail, A White Haired Loli?, And The Last One Is A Blonde Haired Man.

I See A Blonde Haired Girl That Is Lying On The Floor And Has A Nun Dress That Is Ripped. I Hear Them Talk About The Blonde Haired Girl, Guess Her Name Was Asia.

I Watch The Two Fight To The Death, The One Has Like A Crow Wing Flying To The Air While Throwing Light Spears? And The Other Has A Red Gauntlet That Has A Green Orb The Center.

I Watched The Fight And See That The Red Gauntlet Guy Won, Until The Crow Winged Women Transformed Into A Girl? I Hear Her Talking About A Pendant Or Something, Hell I Was Kinda Bored What The She Said So I Just Walk Casually To Her And This Caught Them To Notice Me Now.

When I Was Infront Of Her I Kneeled And Just Watch Her For A Minute Until She Spoke Up.

Transformation Girl: Wh-Wh-Wh-What Are You?

I Can See Her Legs Tremble And Fear In Her Eyes And The Others As Well, I Had Enough And Opened My Mouth And Ate Her Whole Head.

I Made Crunching Noises As I Ate Her Body. I See The Boy Running Towards The Girl While Screaming "ASIA!" And Watched Them Far, Until The Red Crimson Woman Said Something About "I Can Heal Her" Or Something.

I Just Ignored Them Then Went Back To Eating The Transformation Girl While Making Crunchy Noises Until I Finished Eating Her And Left The Wings Cause How The Heck Can I Eat A Wing That Is Full Of Crow Feathers???

I Then Hear Crying And Turned My Back And See That The "Asia" Girl Is Awake While Holding Onto Dear Life To The Guy That Has Red Gauntlet.

And Hear Footsteps Coming Towards Me And Look At The Direction, I See The Four People Walking Towards Me And I Stand Up, This Made The White Haired Loli Girl To Flinch? Anyways, They Stopped Right Infront Of Me And Silence Fills The Air For A Moment Until The Red Crimson Woman Spoke.

Crimson Haired Woman: What And Who Are You?

When I Heard That I Walk To The Red Crimson Women And Lean To Her Face While Staring At Her Face. I Then See The Other Three People Put Their Guard Up When I Leaned To The Red Crimson Woman.

I See No Threat To Them Cause They Were Only On Their Guard Up Cause Self Defense. I Then Just Walk Casually Again To A Near Floor And Sit On The Floor And Turn Myself Off.

Rias's Pov

I Watch As The Robotic Man Turn Around And Took A Seat Next To The Wall And Just Powered Off?

After A Saw It Turned Off I See Koneko Fell To The Floor, Butt First And Putting Her Hands In Her Nose.

White Haired Loli Girl: I-It Smells Like A Dead Body...

This Made All Of Us Wide Eyes And I Take A Look At It, Until I See A Blonde Hair At My Side, It Was Kiba.

Kiba: Rias, What Should We Do??

The Red Gauntlet Guy Known As Issei Came To Us With "Asia" In His Hands, Bridal Style While She Was Blushing Until Issei Spoke.

Issei: Yeah What Kiba Said, What Should We Do?

I Was Already Thinking About What To Do To It Until I Think Of Something That They Wont Agree. But As The King They Could Not Refuse To This.

Rias: Take It And Bring It To The ORC(Also Known As Occult Research Club.)

This Made Them Wide Eyes Once Again Until The White Haired Loli Girl Known As Koneko Spoke Really Loud.

Koneko: ARE YOU SERIOUS RIAS?! DIDNT YOU SEE THAT IT ATE A FALLEN ANGEL LIKE ITS NOTHING?!?!

This Made Them All Agree And Nod Rapidly, But I Said.

Rias: Are You DisObeying My Orders?

This Made Them All Go Silent.

Rias: Good, Koneko, Take It To The ORC Carefully. It Seems Its Sleeping Or Turned Off.

Koneko Was Hesitant At First But Gave In And Grab It While Covering Her Nose Cause It Was Reek Of Blood.

Rias: Alright, Lets Go Back To The ORC And Put It There, And We Will Leave.

Rias Said To Koneko Who Just Nods With A Face Of Disgust Because Of The Smell Of Blood From The Robot.

Koneko's Pov

When I Nodded I Was Watching The Robot Carefully Not To Wake It Up And Walk Back To School Putting This "Thing" To ORC.

When We Came Back Inside ORC I Instantly Put It Down Near A Wall Making It Sit There Leaning To The Wall Sleeping.

Rias: Alright Everyone Tomorrows A New Day And We Will Celebrate At Asia As A Welcome Party.

ORC Members: YES MA'AM!

Issei: By The Way, What Will You Do To The Smell That Robot???

Rias: We'll Try Cleaning It Tomorrow.

This Made All Of Them Flinch And I Just Sighed.

Rias: Okay Okay, We Will Continue Talking About It Tomorrow And Goodnight.

This Made Them All Feel Relived A Little Bit. And I Teleported To My House.

Rias's Thoughts: Tomorrow Will Be A Big Day... And Tiring.

A/N: ALRIGHT! Phew. Interesting Story Eh? Anyways Im Here To Tell You People That This Will Be A Slow Update Cause I Sometimes Get Tired Writing And Have School, Yeah. AND SAYONARA!(GOODBYE!)