ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

The meeting was calm. Most of the executives were trying to not cry, while a few were almost crying and wanted to hug the raven.

Keiko noticed the executives weird behaviour. He keep quiet about it for he didn't want the alliance between Bonten and Kimyou destroyed. 

Suddenly...

BAM!

Everyone was shocked to see a boy getting chased by another boy. They also see another young boy holding a young girl's hand.

" KEITH YOU IDIOT! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!"

" ITS NOT YOUR PHONE! ITS MINE! I HAVE A WHITE ROSE ON MY PHONE!"

" NU-UH! I DO!"

The executives except for Keiko and Takemichi were dumbfounded to see two boys, visibly punching each other, barge in. All because of a phone.

" Keiko...Akito..." Both frozed and were paralyzed. They felt the dark aura that was surrounding them. As they turned around, they see a angry Takemichi. Both got scold by their father.

The executives noticed this and could not help but think, 'Are these Takemitchy/ Bakamichi/ partner's kids?'

Akane then lets go of Kirito's hand and went running her father.

" Papa! Akito and Keith were punching each other non-stop!" 

'Papa...?'

" E-excuse me, Hanagaki-san, are these your children?" Senju piped up. He, like the other executives were curious.

" Ah, Senju-kun, yes they are my kids and please, drop the honorifics and just call me Takemichi. All of you, please call me Takemichi" They were in shocked.

' Takemitchy/bakamichi/partner is married?...'

" A-ano, where is your wife...?" Angry asked politely but he still has the angry expression on his face. " Haha...about that..." Takemichi then look at his kids. They nodded. Telling Takemichi that they were ok with Takemichi telling them [Bonten].

" They are not my biological children. I adopted them from an orphanage" Takemichi explained to the executives. They understand the situation and was relived that Takemichi was still single a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶  .

Akane stared at them and saw how pretty everyone looked. She tugged her fathers shirt and made grabby hands. Signaling him to carry her. Takemichi understood her quickly and carried her.

" Well then, I have got to go back now. It was pleasure meeting you all" 

" Ah, yes. A pleasure meeting you too, Takemitchy"

" Its Takemichi, and if you need to contact me or anything, my number is on the alliance paper. Feel free to call me" 

Takemichi then holds his childrens hand [ well one since he only had one hand available] and walked out of the room. Keiko was following from behind.

" I... can't believe it. We found Takemichi" Chifuyu said. Breaking the silence.

" We also have his number" Ran added.

" Man, I miss him so much that I wanted to hug him tightly and not let go" Smiley stated.

But not just Smiley tho. Everyone wanted to hug Takemichi for they miss him.

" Alright everyone, continue doing your work and I will send you all Takemichi's number!" Izana shouted.

" HAI!"