Saturday, at the small towns small bar

~~~~Before reading:
Please please please before reading listen to Piano Man by Billy Joel!
(✿◠‿◠) please enjoy~~~~
The old clock on the wall behind the bar just struck 9:00 at night as the usual crowd works their way in. A middle aged man, tired and in the need of a drink shuffles to the bar near the low stage with the younger piano-man on it. The notes strung together in his ear and Levi felt as if, this music felt him, understood him. Eren, the boy playing piano, smiled a melancholy smile and began to sing into the microphone on the piano, the microphone that smelled of beer. "Theres an old man sitting next to me, making love to his tonic and gin," Levi practically spit out his drink as he heard Eren sing this as he motioned to Levi who was drinking from his glass.

Eren finished his song and walked off stage, sitting next to Levi with that melancholy smile of his still plastered on. "I'm not old, brat."
Chuckling lightly, Eren retorted with a soft chuckle, "Yes sir." They both turned to face the bar as Levis curiosity peaked through, "What're you doing in a place like this?" He asked as he pulled out a cigarette, as Jean, the bartender who got Eren free drinks, lit it with a zippo. Levi nodded a 'thank you', as he turned back to Eren.
The brown-haired boy pulled the cigarette out of the older mans mouth and crushed it in the ash tray, "Those things will kill you."
"Hey, those are expensive. Dont just crush them!" Levi said, subconsciously leaning closer. "Oh my apologies." Eren replied in a sarcastic tone and laughed lightly, as he leaned in and placed a quick peck on Levis cheek. "What the hell kid?!"
Eren put a hand behind his head and smiled, "Sorry, forgot you probably dont swing that way. And I dont know your name. I'm Eren."
"I'm Levi," he pulled Eren close and whispered, "and maybe I do," he said before kissing Eren.

~~~~I HAVENT WRITTEN FANFIC IN A REALLY LONG TIME, sORRY! BUT I DONT THINK I DID THAT BAD!
Okie so that was the first chapter, should I continue? Please comment and tell me~~~~