👉1️⃣4️⃣👈

Abir parked the car in the parking and silence surrounded them...

"Ketu tu ready hai na..." Ketki nodded...
"Bhai sabse pehle hume Mishti se baat karni padegi..." said Kunal...

"Mein sabse phele maa aur papa se baat karunga uske baad yeh topic Mishti ke samne aayega... Is this clear to everyone..."

All nodded and came out of the car...
and kuhu ran into the building...

"Kuhu thoda toh sabr kar lo..."

"Kunal 16 saal se sabr hi kar rahi hoon ab aur nahi..." Kunal followed her...

Kuhu is impatiently waiting for the lift tapping her foot she kept glancing at the screen which is showing the floor number...
"Kuhu stairs se chalte hain na..." Abir said pointing his hand at the staircase...

"Bhai lift se jaldi pahunch jayenge..."

"Haan bro lift aane hi vali hai..."

"Voh toh theek hai par lift aur stairs se same time hi lagta hai..."

"Bhai seriously..."

"Yes seriously...chahe toh try kar le..."

"Toh race ho jaye..."

"Ho jaye..."

And the door opened kuhu Kunal and ketki entered in the lift and Abir ran upstairs using all strength of his legs...he climbed the stairs in fast pace skipping one two steps at a time and reached on the floor before them as the lift is two floor down, smirking he walked towards the apartment and rang the bell...

Some time ago
In the appartment after Parul Maasi left, Mishti thought to try something new and decide to learn vegetable craving she really likes to see vegetable in different shapes so decides to learn it... taking out some carrots and potatoes and placed the phone in correct angle after playing the video she holded a sharp knife in her hand and just then bell rang... Pausing the video, leaving the knife she opened the door and a wide smile greet her...

"Madam I'm a salesman, do you want to buy some cosmetics..."

"No thank you bhaiya..."

"Ok ma'am thank you..."

Mishti locking the door went into kitchen picked up the knife and played the video... After a minute or two she has just picked up the carrot to try what she had seen and again the door bell rang...

Mishti frowning and leaving everything opened the door... "Ma'am is this Kapoor's house...there is a parcel for them..."
"The upper floor..." Mishti pointed her finger upwards...

"Thank you ma'am..."
"Welcome bhaiya..."

Mishti again locking the door entered in the kitchen and picked up the knife and door bell again...

"Not again..." She said in annoyance...
Opening the door with a tight lipped smile...
"Mishti beta..."

"Verma aunty how are you..."

"I'm fine beta, Parul ghar par hai..."

"Nahi aunty... Kuchh kaam tha...?"

"No beta, nothing urgent and sorry to disturb you.."
"It's ok Aunty..."

Mishti locking the door joined her hands... "Pls Kanha ji ab koi nahi..."

Walking in the kitchen she picked up the knife and gazed at the door and sighed in the relief... She is going to play the video and TING TONG...

Mishti fisting the knife in her hand went to open the door... While walking towards the door she didn't noticed that doormat is folded and kept a step on it and stumbled a little due to which her hair falls on her face and she holded the door knob steading herself and the door opened...