Chapter 22

• Dedicated to Greg Hawkes

I hugged him so hard. I was still Crying. But, tears of joy this time. I  could here us all give a sigh of relief and everyone came over, even Vicky, hobbling a little but luckely they found something to cure her. We all gathered round and hugged. We had no idea how long we were there but it felt so good. We we're all smiling...

"But Euros," I said " How are you alive? you were shot... and you'r still cold" We all stared blankly at him.

" Well I suppose its time to tell you..."

" Tell us what?" Asked Kyle.

" I think Im a zombie." We all stared. Then Sam burst out laughing and so did the rest, But I stood there looking at him and realised that he was telling us the truth.

" Guys, he's being serious." I exclaimed. Everyone looked at him and saw what I ment. He stood there frowning at us like we had offended him. Everyone apologised and he explained his theory. When he had finished we all understood him clearly. He told us to come up and feel his pulse. Sam went first.

"Nothing" He said. Then up went Becky.

"Nothing!" She exclaimed. And then Vicky, then Kyle and so on until it came to me. I walked up to him. He placed his arm out for me and then he changed his mind and lifted my hand to his heart. He was so cold. I couldn't feel any beat. I looked at him and a look of understanding went through our faces.

" Awesome." Was my reply to all this. I smiled and looked to the guy tied in the corner...

The Assassin.

Pepe had earlier caught him and tied him up in the corner. I couldn't believe my eyes. I stopped and stared...

Noir? 

A Teacher from school? He was the Assassin? I walked over to him. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I remember him being so nice. Never thought he was a killer. A murderer. A stalker. Well.. he did have a stalker look about him..

" You followed us all the way haven't you?"

He nodded. His eyes blank. He was Brainwashed

" I said I'd hunt you down." Said Pepe blankly. Seren laughed. I looked back at Noir, his eyes staring forward.

" Who sent you here?"

" I did." Said a voice from the shadows. " Clever, Very Clever people we have here."  We all looked around.  

"Yet Idiots at the same time..." I connected the voice to a name in my brain straight away, and so did everyone else...

"Greg? " we all said together as one. How could it be him? He's an idiot, how could he do all this.

" What the ****. Its Greg?" Said Seren with immense sarcasm. We all laughed.

" Stop it! Stop laughing at me! I did this all for a reason.! I was fed up with everyone. They all ways laughed at me! This was all an accident! I wished everyone was gone and that's what happened... But you all remained. I saw you in that "dream" Carwen and I knew.. I knew I had to kill you all OTHERWISE YOU'D BRING THEM ALL BACK!."

"And how do you suggest we would have done that?" Asked Vicky sarcasticly.

" I was told in the dream that all of you together have a power, a power that can bring them all back. The guy explained that You

Euros, have the power of the dead.

Sam, The Power of courage.

Pepe The Power of strength.

Seren The power of Fire

Kyle The Power of Water

Vicky The Power of Knowledge

Becky The Power of Kindness

Megan The power of Survival

Carwen The power of Air."

"How did you remember all that?" Sam Asked

"No clue, But anyway your nothing without all nine so say goodbye to one of you." 

He pulled out a gun and Euros came out and tried to stand infront of us all but unfortunatly he couldnt stand in front of us all...