kiss

Hwasa pov

I stuffed my bra with as much tissue as i could fit then looked at myself in the mirror, my face looking less real than i liked. 

A sigh slipped my lips and i made my way out of the bathroom to a hoard of bitter animals trying to throw their eggplant to me. I ran my hand across ones chest, smirking. He licked his lips, "how bout a drink pretty lady..." his eyes sparkled with danger.

"I have money," I stopped, "more than you, that is." I turned and grabbed a shot cup sitting down next to a women.

My eyes trailed. Her finger spun around the rim of her wine glass, not a sip taken. I took the shot and cocked a brow, "break up?"

She turned to me, "hm?"

"Job loss? No house?"

She blinked, confused most likely. I sighed, "you look fucking depressed kid, what happened?"

"Ah," she looked back down at her glass, "i just finished filming the last episode of my show..." a smile grew but her eyes didn't reflect it. "But it wasn't my first priority and my manager-" she stopped and turned to me, chuckling. "Heh... Why am i telling you this?" She then picked her glass up and drank it, facing the bar tender. "One more."

I got up after her second drink, "ever get a lap dance?"

--

"Wha-"

"Sit," i say guideing my hands down her waiste. I take another shot. "You haven't lived if you haven't gotten one lap dance."

She swallowed and bites her lip, "do you even work here?"

I smile, comeing close and lifting her chin with my finger, "honey," i say quietly as she studies my face, cenameters away. "I own this place."

She chuckles and pours me a shot of soju and slips thirty thousand won in my underwear. "Fine. One lap dance, miss."

I chuckle and begin exactly what she wanted. 

Because for thirty minutes i belonged to her. 

I swing my hair and she watches me almost hypnotized. I spin and begin twerking on her lap then face her our bodies always comeing close to touching but never actully making contact. I push my hair back swinging my hips. 

When time was up the music changed, too loud to hear anything. I stared at her eyes taking the bottle of mango soju and finished it off. Then I leaned down and kissed her.

--

I take another shot stepping into the cold air, pulling out a ciggerette. The ring of the door makes me turn and a man apears. "Hwasa," he takes out a lighter, lighting my ciggerette and i blow out a puff of grey smoke. "Thats bad for your health, you know."

"Just like everthing... else," i say my cheeks red and my words tangling together. I spin to him. "Why are you here oppa? Sex? M-Money? Both?" 

He chuckles, "though all of that is tempting i'm here to ask a serious question."

I blink, "go-" i hiccup, "go on."

"I heard this place is going down." I look up at him, there were three though only one slightly muffled voice. "Is that true?"

I swallow back, "of course its fucking true! Look at it- seven people, bad musich. Ha, i can bearly fucking pay my damn ass employees. But what the hell does that have to do with you? All I need to do is go to a store and get money while selling my body."

He sighs, "Damn it. Hwasa. I dont give a single fuck on what you do with your pitiful life. What i do care about is getting my money back. On time. So if you lose this job, i cant get my won back which means-" he takes his thumb and drags it across his throat, sucking his teeth.

I blink and then begin laughing. "Oh Yoongi," i smile, "dont worry. You'll get your money. I'll get my drugs."

--

Thanks gabriela_ahn and varoro79 for the votes :>

-Rat