Prolouge

Disclaimer: Characters belong to Disney and Dreamworks. I'm not planning on having an OC yet. All I own is the cover and book.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

"Make sure you call once you get to Corona, okay?" Hiccup whispers as he hugs Elsa.

Elsa nods, "I will, I promise."

Hiccup lets go of Elsa, "Make sure of that."

Elsa gives Hiccup one last peck in the lips and boards the taxi with Anna and Rapunzel.

Elsa and Anna's parents died from a plane crash heading back to Arendelle, so they would have to come with Rapunzel to Corona for summer.

"Hiccup," Elsa sighs, "I'm going to miss you." Elsa bites her lip as Hiccup says,

"Me too, Elsa. I'll miss you too."

"Would you guys stop mourning there?" Anna protests, "We'll miss the plane by the time we get to the airport!" She opens the left rear door, goes in and closes it.

Elsa giggles as she approached the car, but turned gloomy, "Bye, Hic. I love you."

"Love you too, take care, okay?" Hiccup smiles weakly.

"Uhuh..." She boards the car and closes it.

Hiccup waves to the car as it went down the road. This summer is the worst. He thought as his smile disappeared. Yes, he graduated high school as an honored student, but a summer without his girlfriend? Oh gods.

He sluggishly walked across the road to his house.

He fidgeted with the diirknob bpand crashed inside and waddled to the couch and crashed down.

He grabbed the green throw pillow that Elsa gave him and began cuddling with it. He looked at the television that was featuring Elsa's favorite show, Once Upun A Time.

He sighed and switched the TV with the remote, ending up on a channel with the movie 'Texas Chainsaw 3D'. The movie they watched when Elsa slept over and buried her face in Hiccup's chest whenever ahe thought a jumpscare would come.

Hiccup groans and shuts the TV off.

This was going to be a long summer.