Behind That Mask

#1 Gang Series

Disclaimer. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, places and incidents are either product of author's imagination, or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains trigger warnings, sensitive contents, strong language and any other words that might trigger you and your imaginations. Not suitable for very young readers.

No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's permission.

Ⓒ All Rights Reserved. 2021.
@Kquinn_Aleryan.
reinexquisite. 2022.

Story Outline...

Calynn Xiaozon Ricaffort, is a senior high school student, she leads a famous gang among the toughest. She fought many even when she is by herself, fighting for their masked principles. Calynn spent her life focusing on her training, for she wanted to be strong. While living the life she wanted with her treasured people. The Zon brothers, Ruezon and Verizon were always there to protect their youngest sister. Most of the time, they fail.

One night, Calynn woke up feeling anxious. She encountered a fight from a gang that has personal hate on her. Later then, she found herself trying to stand with a bleeding leg, after she didn't fight back. The case of her best friend's death was already solved, yet here goes another chaos.

Calynn would always think what are their kinds of people are fighting for. The way a man named Virtuoso would try to understand why she's living the life near danger. He was there to protect her even when she doesn't know, because he loves her.

She went back to end the cycle and add no generation to what they started. As to when she planned to end it for the better, it turned out to be the end she didn't want. She saved the generation but lost someone she oath to save.