Ch 4 Hospital

When the sisters reached home their father said to Garima that he wants to eat kachori and asked her if she can make them now.. "aree Garima beta ajj kachori khane ka man kar raha" Her father said and she nodded in approval. Susheela too said that she too wanted to make the kachori "main bhi banaungi".. "aree kusum aaj la paper kaha hain" Dharmpal asked his wife kusum and looked here and there to find the newspaper which he had just putted on the table before finishing reading it.. All laughed at the reaction and Sushesla made a pout. They both headed towards the kitchen and Garima started to collect the required ingredients for kachori.

While Garina was making kachori Susheela was playing , roaming around ,eating fruits and making Garima work double which frustrated her. Garima was warning her to stay away from the hot oil or it would splash on her causing burns but Susheela being being ignored her warning and continued with her drama.

"Dekh Susheela lag jayegi" Garima said but Susheela shook her head in disapproval "nahi lagegi". Susheela hissed as the oil splashed on her left hand causing burning and irritation.

Garima quickly took some ice cubes out and started to rub on the burned area to get rid of the burning sensation and irritation.

Garima advised her to go to the nearby hospital but Susheela kept denying but at last as a myth the elder sister won and they headed towards the hospital.

"Hi mam how can I help you" the receptionist asked who was sitting at the entry gate. "Um... actually she burned her hand and we need to meet the doctor" Garima said while Susheela made action from behind as an disapproval. Garima glared at her and shuted her mouth. Garima returned to the receptionist and was going to ask the same question but before that receptionist said "mam the doctor is busy and will be coming in few minutes you can go and sit in Dr. Pramod cabin , straight and then left". Gatima nodded and they headed towards his cabin.

Garima came outside of the cabin because she needs to attend a call while Susheela was sitting on a circling chair and taking round on them looking cute while giggling.

Soon the cabin door opened and Pramod entered. Both got shocked seeing each other. "Tum/app ?" they both said together.

"App yaha kese? I mean kyu?" Pramod asked. "Phle tum batao tum yaha kese" Susheela further added. "Wow mere hi hospital main ouch rahe hoon main yaha kese" Pramod said while smirking. Susheela looked at him feeling embarrassed. "Now tell why are you here" Pramod asked. "Na patient hospital main jab aata hain jab use chot lagi hoti hain" She said and looked away. Pramod quickly looked at her worriedly "apko chot lagi hain ?" Susheela nodded.

Susheela showed her burned hand and Pramod examined her hand without touching it. He gave her an ointment so that the burned area will heal quite quickly and early.

At the corridor ; Gatima was coming towards the cabin but bumped into Someone. But he caught her at the right time. "Tum" Garima said. "Jii main" Agni said while smiling ear to ear. "Chodo mereko" Gatima said to him and Agni left her which cause her to bump with the white tiles.

"Na chodne ke liye bola tha girate ke liye nahi" Garima angrily looked at him. "Toh saf saf bolna tha na" Agni cleaned his coat. While Garima rolled her eyes which in Agni's eyes she was looking dam cute.

After that Susheela to came and saw gatima sitting on the floor. "Niche kya kar rahi hain ?" For that Garima answered "kheti (farming) kar rahi hoon". Agni laughed while Susheela gave her a tight smile.

Target- 44 + votes
Comment- 7 comments

Read my another story my peace on wattpad.. like and comment...

Bye