01

"What you walking in here fa?"

"I got kick out of class, they pay you to ask stupid questions? Ain't this detention?"I rolled my eyes

"Take yo seat Erica, try don't get after school detention better yet don't benched next track meet"

"Sir whatever"I mumbled under my breath sitting at the nearest desk, like first off they begged me to be on the track team. I grew to love it but don't act like I won't drop it.

I got to stop being so stubborn I see what my bestfriend be talking about but sometimes I be having to remind bitches.

I had class block detention because same girls who mess with me all the time started with me but I got detention because I was ready to throw the first punch. I don't be with all the back and forward shit you got one time to act like you want to fight and ima show you I'm really bout that

"Psst, Erica"

"What? " I mugged Derrick messy ass who was sitting on top of the desk at the side of me

"I heard you was about to fight shanti "

"And is, if yo bitch get in the middle of it ima lay her ass where she stand cause ion what made a bitch feel bold to ask me about a nigga ion want  "I said in a serious tone that caught Coach Brown attention

"Y'all two separate " he motioned his hand in the air while he sat behind the desk with his feet kicked up

Yeah... must be nice getting paid to do nothing can't stand his big lazy ass.How you basically Coach everything but be sitting down all day.

Derrick held his hands up in surrender getting up walking away "that's her tripping Coach, she don't gonna speak on my bitch tho cause I ain't say you wanted me but I get bitches fasho that don't act like we wasn't messaging tho"

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, this everyday same shit females mad about niggas they can't control, like don't be mad at me because yo lil boy in my DM check him... all I did was respond.

It's just weird because she picking with me about her friend boyfriend, like is she fucking him ? Or is your friend too scary to confront me herself ?

"Erica bring the phone up into the bell ring"

"Nah, I'll put it up " I quickly finish posting my picture on Instagram and put it in my pocket.

Erica.archives: A update for my "this her" photo.

"No, you know the rules can't let you slide"