Part 7

Taehyung Pov

Everyone was back from the mission.

JM- ah! I am tired.

SJ- is Y/n awake?

TH- I think so?

JK- what do you mean by think so?

TH- I mean that she woke up had her medicine and food and was playing on the phone before. I don't know about now.

SJ- I will go and check on her.

He went to her room. We talked about what to do next and then we said good night to each other and went to our room. I went to my room but I need my phone for some work so I went to Y/n room to only find her sleeping peacefully and the phone was kept beside her. I went and took the phone and took a glance at her face and the only word which came  from my mouth was

TH- cute

And took a last glance on for last time and a smile made its way to my mouth.

       Y/n POV

I woke up with sun rays hitting my face. I sat on the bed and thought what should I do. I searched for the phone and it was not there so I thought of going out of the room. So I went out of the room but only saw Soekjin oppa coming with a tray.

SJ- good morning

Y/n- good morning oppa

SJ- come to have breakfast.

He said coming into the room and kept the tray on the bed. I went and sat on the bed. I ate the first spoon.

Y/n- oppa it's yummy

I gave the other spoon to oppa and he ate it. And then I continued to eat.

SJ- aren't you going to ask something?

Y/n- no

SJ- why?

Y/n- because you said you will tell me at the right time. Maybe it's not now so I will wait. I trust you.

SJ- ohh right.

I was still eating my breakfast.

SJ- we are mafias.

I shot my head toward him.

Y/n- what?

SJ- we are mafias.

Y/n- oppa

SJ- Dad didn't die because of an accident he was killed.

Y/n-oppa i am not understanding——

?- your dad was mafia.

I looked behind oppa to only see Jimin oppa standing leaning the door.

JM- he did not like people to do bad things so he became the mafia king and tries to stop all the bad things.

SJ- but he was killed by the other mafia which was at the same level as his. When he died mom looked after us but after some time she also died because of the cancer. Then uncle kept us. One day I was coming back home with BTS but end up almost getting killed but some people saved me. When I reached home I told uncle everything and he told that he is continuing the father motive. Which he did and is still now and he gave me 2 choices that I should take u and go live somewhere else and be not a part of this mafia thing and the second was to get involved with him. I chose the first one. Obviously why not it was for your safety. But it didn't end. Those people still came and hurt me but one day when they were going to shoot me. There were shot by someone. And the whole place was surrounded by gunshots. When every member of it died those people came out. And it was BTS. They were the best-trained guards' children in appa's army. They joined their father's group at a young age and before dying dad always told them to take care of me after he died. And here they are, they are doing it. But they didn't know that my father's revenge was also going to affect them. One by one every member of their family was killed by giving them the threat that they should hand over me to them. But they couldn't it was a promise. So one day I took a decision to take revenge on him by finishing everything of his and I did it. I killed his family and finish his company. And it was fair enough. But still, he wants something from us and we don't know what it is.

And the story ends.

Y/n- so what are we going to do?

SJ- Maybe just kill him. And then we can live peacefully.

Y/n- when is it going to happen?

JM- soon. When he will trap in our trap.

Y/n- okay I will wait. We can't leave him here like that it's about my, our father's death I also want to help u guys.

??- you can't

I again looked behind to only see him all angry.

Y/n- why?

SJ- yes Y/n you can't. That's it

Y/n- okay

I said looking down.

SJ- good girl.

He said while patting my head

JM- anyway Y/n you can get fresh up.

Y/n- I don't have cl—-

SJ- I will give you mine wait

Y/n- yours are very big

JM- I will give you mine then...I will get it.

Y/n- okay

I got off the bed after everyone left. I went to the washroom which was pretty good. I turn on the tap to fill the tub. And then I went out because I heard a knock. I opened the door to see Jimin oppa with some pile of clothes and some toiletry. I took it

Y/n- thank you oppa.

Jimin- welcome.

I locked the door and went to take shower. I came out with a pleasurable bath. I wore the clothes and went out. I went out and didn't know where to go because this was the new place I was living. I saw the door beside me and decided to nock it bcoz no one would be living here except BTS. I hear come in. I open the door and saw Taehyung sitting on his bed.

Y/n- oh! Hii

TH- what happened?

Y/n- oh actually I wanted to do something so—

TH- then you can go to somebody's else room.

Y/n- can you tell me which one is of who?

TH- follow me

Y/n- okayy.