New Found Family

Kim Dokja a man who has lived his 3 years in an orphanage, knowing that his mother was sentenced to 15 years in prison after admitting guilty to have murdered his father with the bloody knife as evidence as well as Lee Sungkook's words on which she admitted of being guilty and this all happened when he was just 15 years old.

As a 15 year old boy, who doesn't seem to have anything nor anyone to go to even his own aunts and or uncle's seem to refuse taking him in, but when they heard that Lee Sungkook's newly released novel turned popular and as it did money came in, his aunt immediately took him in after hearing that but rather than treating him like what a decent aunt would treat her nephew, she instead treated him like trash even feeding him leftovers instead of fresh food, the money she receives from her mother's book earnings is not directed at kim Dokja instead it was directed to her only giving him 20k WON to work with in a month, which was of course not enough to sustain Kim Dokja.

20k WON might sound like a lot since it does have four zeros in it, but in reality 20k WON is just 16 US dollars, having the need to save it, he starves him self every now and then only being to buy cup noodles a day, and of course noodles isn't enough so one time he tries to ask for more, his aunt just slapped him across his face, he held his delicate now light-red cheeks, the slap itself was painful and it gave him a numb feeling, tears were falling out of his eyes the aunt only shouted "What a crybaby you are!, for someone who's the son of A MURDERER!" Kim Dokja wanted to snap for what her aunt shouted at him, knowing his aunt is insulting his mother as well.

He was fine with insults thrown to him but to his mother?, Never. Kim Dokja rushed to the kitchen counter, his aunt was confused and thought he was just sulking or angrily-wanting to cry his life out but then he came back to where they were, he then said "Will you repeat that auntie?" with an ominous (rat bastard) like smile, she gritted her teeth contemplating if she should as he never once in her life has he called her auntie but shrugged her thoughts and repeated her words to shove it in his face so then maybe he could learn his place "I SAID YOU ARE QUITE THE CRYBABY FOR BEING THE SON OF A MURDE- Egh urgh, what?" She confusedly looked at her stomach on which her right hand was holding as it was sending her pain, she looked only to see a bloody mess with a hole pierced right at her stomach, she saw Kim Dokja who was crying then after stabbing her in the heart and then there was pitch black.

Kim Dokja who was already lost in his emotions where now crying as he stabbed his aunt, after coming back to his senses he dropped to the floor while still holding the knife only to drop it after a few seconds he cried quite a few times after finally wiping his tear-printed face with his bloody hands and stood there with a blank expression, he tried to clean the evidence first by taking a  bath, changing his clothes still leaving the dead body there at the living room floor, he headed straight to the department store to buy a solution in which included Hyrogen Peroxide as it has been scientifically proven to clean blood without any traces, but first he decides to ravage the internet with data in an incognito tab to make sure his privacy and searched on how to throw a dead body, and so he found one in which was effective, although it became a big issue how his aunt just magically disappeared out of nowhere and hasn't been seen since the last month.

And after a few weeks the government noticed that Kim Dokja had seem to lose his only relative he was with, 'the lady who faught in court was the one who took him in' so they thought then after he had been going trips to court, he was  finally sent to an orphanage, and now being officially eighteen he was still as frail as he was when 15 and also seemed like a stick, he was extremely thin and didn't look well although he still does look quite charming with his long-luscious lashes that almost looked like fake lashes, his pointed nose and although the color of his lips doesn't seem to be healthy, sometimes though you will see a light-pink color tinted to it.