☆58. Knew All Along☆

There was a moment of silence in the Jeon mansion, bone chilling silence that will shake you out to the core. They were afraid of the only possible outcome and that was the walking Demon named Park Jimin. But then the demon spoke bringing them out of the trance. "I'm amazed at the things going on here, what you'll have got to say more huh ? " Jimin said nonchalantly while his legs were rested on the glass coffe table and he was seated in the lavish black leathery armchair like the king he is, all of them afraid to meet his eyes.

"Jimin babe.... that night it wasn't....." Jungkook tries to speak but get cuts off by Jimin even before he could speak. "It wasn't you, yes I'm very well aware of that. Tell me what I really want to  know" Jimin asked back making all of them shocked and surprised at the same time.

Then it didn't take a second for Jungkook to realise that here they are speaking of the Mafia king Park Jimin, ofcourse what could be hidden from his sharp witted cruel lover. He realised that Jimin had dug the matter of that night and if his calculations were right, Jimin got to knew that he was drugged by V that night.

"You know what my love, I never trust anyone. Not even my own intentions..... but my love for you is stronger than my inner demons. I knew you wouldn't do any such absurd thing like that. Your eyes itself speaks the pureness of your love you have for me and thats all I ever needed from you" Jimin said very softly and clutched Jungkook to his chest making the elders heart to beat rapidly with different emotions overflowing within himself.

Then it clicked everyone that Jimin knew the actual truth all along from the beginning of this game. The Demon was just waiting for the opportunity but suddenly things clashed upside down. Jimin couldn't understand that why on earth his Jungkook stopped him from killing that monstrous bastard.

"Now it's the time we need to tell him Jungkook, we can't hide anymore" Hoseok said and Jungkook nodded his head agreeing with his hyung. That this is it now, the time has come where everything has to be revealed.

"Jimin we need to tell you everything & it's about you, since from the very first you deserve to know this" Hoseok said and thats how they started telling Jimin about all the past scenarios. How Jungkook and yoongi were tied into an marriage business. Then how Jungkook got into this mess and ended up getting more entangled in this mess. They told every single detail of the past to Jimin. And the moment Jimin heard that he was Taehyung and Yoongi's biological child he lost it. He never assumed things to turn out like this. Now they were even aware of the personality disease Taehyung is suffering from... at first Jimin refused to believe this but later he had to accept thr reality.

Jimin was void of any emotions infact he was clueless on how to react. But the only thing which mattered to him mostly was how Jungkook took him in his life when no one was there by his side, his lover, his guardian, his Jungkook was always there for him and supported him, loved him, cherished him, protected him when no one was there for him not even his own parents but Jeon Jungkook the man he loved was always there for Jimin gave him the world. And this literally shocked Jimin's soul to the core, shaking his stone cold heart. He realised how divinely beautiful Jungkook's love is and he promised himself that very moment to never let go off of his man.

"Then what now.... like? How much chances are left that he can be cured ?" Jin dared to ask after hearing all the truth.

"Things can't be said we still don't know... but this is the last surgery which can cure him but the chances of risk are at very peak, we've to be careful" Hoseok managed to speak with heavy heart. Yoongi was afraid to meet those guilty eyes with his son, to whom he had wronged since the moment Jimin was born, yoongi wasn't there for him at all when he needed his parents the most and this guilt was eating him out terribly.

Seeing Jimin's cold silent response Jungkook began to shake, he exactly had the idea of about how Jimin might be feeling right now and he can't see his ruby of the heart in this condition.

"Jimin.... let's go, come with me I know we need some time to figure out. This is too much for now" Jungkook nervously with steady words said and not waiting anymore things to occour he just dragged away Jimin from that place.

On the other hand Taehyung was immediately taken to Hospital and the surgery had already begun. Meanwhile yoongi had completely lost himself he was devastated. Specifically he was exactly aware of the fact that Jimin was going to resent him and even his son was going to hate his presence to the core.

Namjoon and Jin were taking care of the mishap that occoured suddenly in the Park Mafia and lastly they even took Kim Mafia under their control. Making it now one of the biggest and uncompatible Mafia Empires all across globally.

Now the secrets had been revealed finally, but the real question arises that what turns are going to take place further. What has been planned by the destiny or what does the fate holds for them. What would be the possibilities now. No one knows if Kim Taehyung would ever be able to get cured ?
At last after all this would the love strings of Jungkook and Jimin's love be connected ? Or the things are about to change once again ?

End of Chapter

A/n : Sorry for the short chapter.