Chapter One

The day finally come even he tries so hard to keep coming back to the first semester of his degree. Seokjin knows the day that he fears the most would come. How he wished it did not.

The clock already hit 6 O'Clock and he still standing still in front of his rent apartment like some sort of mannequin. As soon as the landlord leave the key to him, he doesn't move an inch and keep staring at the door and thinking of how bad his life would be after this.

Six months. For six months he needs to suffer this alone. His university must be joking! Well maybe not but it's still a joke for someone like Seokjin who social anxiety is getting worse nowadays.

It's the beginning of the new semester, but this semester is a bit different as he needs to do an apprentice kind of thing to any company. Looking our for company was one thing. Seokjin struggle a lot back then because he has been trying to look out for any company close by his university where he's familiar with but nothing fit with his course.

Thus, here he is, getting an interesting offer from one company in Seoul, which a bit far away from his place and it does not even give Seokjin some sort of comfort.  He's crying in happiness after his struggle pay off but the thought of traveling to Seoul scares him and he wished the time would never come.

But it come anyways.

With a heavy sigh, Seokjin finally put the key in and turn the door knob. His eyes started wandering around the not so spacious studio apartment which he's grateful honestly as it is the nearest one to the subway station and would be easier for him to go to work.

Seokjin put the luggage at the foot of the bed and move to the window to see the sight before him. He looks around and see the busy road with cars and mostly people walking, perhaps they just got off from work or finish the class for that day since his studio apartment close by the subway station.

He wants to scream because he don't want any of this. He is willing to just go back and study (thou he hates it thank you very much) instead of living in this big city for six months without no one he can rely on. To step in this city already terrifying for him, let alone to meet new people at his workplace tomorrow. His social anxiety already say a big no and his mind creating a scene on how he would be so boring without no one to talk to. It's not like he's bad at making friend but every time he tries to do so, he gets so tired. Maybe he just felt super comfortable with the one he had now.

Speaking of friend. He remembered that he need to call his best friend and tell the other about how he's feeling.

Right now he needs to push everything aside as he stares at his luggage at the foot of the bed. He let out a long sighed again because he is not in the mood to put everything in the closet but if he did not do it now he won't have time tomorrow or the next day because who knows what kind of work he will need to do? Who knows it's something that will drain his energy (thou he knows he will run out of energy tomorrow for being around people for too long).

With heavy sigh, Seokjin close the curtain of the window and get ready to unpack his luggage as well as readying his outfit for tomorrow.

There's a long day ahead tomorrow and he hopes that his anxiety won't affect him too much.

****

Seokjin is sure that he's in the right place but he doesn't see anyone there. Almost like the office did not open yet. Seokjin glance at his phone to look at the time. Of course it is! It just him arriving earlier than it was supposed to be.

Later on, he received a text message from his supervisor.

From : Supervisor

Seokjin-ssi, please go to the office. Someone will assist you about the attendance. I will meet you later.